Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Live From Fan Fest Thread....

229 posts in this topic

Posted

Holy packed, maybe it's a good idea I didn't make the trip from Raleigh this year. I might have to have punched a baby.

Posted

the potential for a rabid fanbase definitely exists. the team just has to deliver consistently to grow it.

Posted

Jonathan Jones@jjones9

Kuechly picks off Cam on the first play form scrimmage. Nice applause from the crowd for the rookie

Sweet and Sour

Posted

Kuechly is going to be such a beast lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's also a generational thing. We are at the point now where there are fans who have just grown up with the panthers - people in their late teens and early 20s. If we can combine that with winning the fan base will only get better with time

the potential for a rabid fanbase definitely exists. the team just has to deliver consistently to grow it.

Posted

Nate Ness sounds like he is having a decent camp, hopefully Norman and Hogan can get back out there soon.

Also Tauren Poole will be the third running back on this roster if they choose to keep one.

Keeping a 3rd RB with Brockel as the 3rd TE / backup FB is the best option I think.

Posted

Joe Person ‏@josephperson

Cam finds a wide-open Mike Tolbert downfield. Chugga,chugga ...

It will be really nice to see Tolbert coming out of the backfield catching passes.

Posted

Keeping a 3rd RB with Brockel as the 3rd TE / backup FB is the best option I think.

I agree,

Olsen, Barney, Brockel

Tolbert, Brockel

Posted

Joe Person@josephperson

Tutu drop in open field. Not good for a guy trying to win one of the last WR spots.

Posted

I love that ANY RB is down the field, instead of out in the flat for that outlet crap.

Posted

Jeff Byers sends shotgun snap past Derek Anderson.

Byers is gone lol

Tutu drop in open field. Not good for a guy trying to win one of the last WR spots.

Come on Tutu I am counting on you.