Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sound off if you are going to the game Friday....

66 posts in this topic

Posted

Risky though. I'd hate to go to a game with 2 tixs in hand for me and my son, with a risk trying to get 2 tickets for my wife and friend before the game.

It isn't risky for a preseason game. There will be tons of tickets.

Posted

Agreed scalp them and get a good deal. No one waists time making fake preseason tix.

Posted

Section 104.

Will also be buying four more tickets on the street. Anyone got any they want to get rid of?

Posted

Risky though. I'd hate to go to a game with 2 tixs in hand for me and my son, with a risk trying to get 2 tickets for my wife and friend before the game.

There is ZERO risk of scalping for a Panthers game, especially a pre-season game.

There are TONS of tickets for sale....and you will get them well below face.

Posted

some people will just give the preseason ones away at the stadium as well. Definately don't waste money on Stub Hub

Posted

Yeah stubhub looked expensive as poo.

I've never done this before, just walk up to one of those annoying fugs with a gay sign around their neck saying "i need tickets" and negotiate or what?

Posted

It's preseason, when you negotiate start at $0 and don't go higher than $5. I just buy preseason because my ticket contract says I have to.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah stubhub looked expensive as poo.

I've never done this before, just walk up to one of those annoying fugs with a gay sign around their neck saying "i need tickets" and negotiate or what?

I'd probably just go the fan route before the going to a scalper. Check out those tailgating and walk to the main entrance. People should be literally giving them away.

Posted

I'll be there, I've got some more stalking to do.

1 person likes this

Posted

I will be there. Which pretty much gurantees a Panther win. Carolina is undefeated when CRA is in the BOA.

Why don't you do us all a favor and buy season tickets then. Jeez, we have to actually tell you this??

Posted

See you in 529. Ready to boo some North Carolina Dolphin fans (never figured out why so many Dolphin fans are in Charlotte. Fug this town drives me crazy.)

Wine: Miller Lite

Cheese: Cheetos w/ a 5/14/12 "best if used by" date.

just dont get the cheetos at big lots - they all taste like fabric softner

1 person likes this

Posted

Will be there with my brother; section 128. Will definitely be at our seats by player introduction time.