Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

What's on the menu for tonight?

64 posts in this topic

Probably Papa Johns, all weekend they've had a deal where you get 50 percent off online by putting the code MLB100 in. Also, drinking some Crown and Cokes all evening.

1 person likes this

papa johns just made the starting lineup...

1 person likes this

I'm making banana pecan pancakes with brown sugar bacon this morning for breakfast for the family, then tonight for dinner it'll be a chicken breast, pineapple slice, pepper jack cheese, and green leaf lettuce stuffed into a pita pocket with a teriyaki drizzle over the top for dinner with some corn on the cob. Then it'll just be beer and chips for game time

Sort of anticlimactic I know.

Home made vegetable soup and grilled velveta cheese sammiches and some cold beers

1 person likes this

Just asked the wife!.....hotdogs and chips! :(

Pork sirloin and potatoes in the crockpot right now...caught that Teeter VIC special on Wednesday!

Protein shake to fuel my morning 7 a.m. upper body compound movements workout followed by a 20 minute session of fat burning high intensity interval training. All while listening to the game's analysis on the Mac attack 610 the fan while checking out smokin hot babes on campus

1 person likes this

I'm really fuging hungry.. anyone in Raleigh have a cookout and need a party starter? Will work for food........

falafel.

Laugh now, but I'm gonna live longer than you.

HAHAHA!

wait, what?

I am making ultimate nachos. Booya

Super Bowl Beef Nachos?