Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanuqoftheNorth

Go Topless Day: Is America Ready For Topless Sunbathing?

Topless Beaches   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Cities and states set aside land for special interest groups like municipal golf courses. Should parts of beaches be set aside for topless sunbathing?

• Yes, I believe in freedom and special topless sunbathing areas should be marked with signs and created.
    • No, I don't feel special areas should be set aside for topless sunbathing even if clearly marked.
    • I believe in equality. Anywhere men can go topless, women should be allowed to go topless too.
    • No, keep topless women behind closed doors.

you literally made the "well she's a slut" argument, yet think that you're not blaming the victim and contributing to rape culture? hahaha

for reference:

she could have slept with 200 men. if the 201st man raped her, it's still rape. starbucks hired a rapist and a high school student was raped because of it. it doesn't matter how many other people she slept with. it's simply a smear and naturally, you buy into it.

You literally keep repeating the same nonsense and expect a different conclusion...

She claims they are calling her a slut... but she slept with seven other men, all who were older than 18, and she's not filing complaints against any of them... she's just trying to get money from Starbucks... but you go right on ignoring facts

so when you posted this you weren't suggesting that this rape victim was in fact just a gold-digging slut?

so when you posted this you weren't suggesting that this rape victim was in fact just a gold-digging slut?

*sigh*

You have no powers of discernment whatsoever do you?

You simply cannot see the difference between say, the cop in that other thread who physically sexually assaulted that lady, and this 24 year old douchebag who carried on with a girl who willingly participated, willingly hid the relationship even after it was found out and they were told to stop, actively sought to protect the guy by denying it at the time... then four years later is blaming her employer for not stopping something that she willingly and actively hid from them and her parents? You really can't see that?

The 24 year old guy is a douchebag who shouldn't have done what he did, and I've never said otherwise... I have no doubt in my mind that he knew she was 16 and didn't care, he was (rightfully) punished for his actions... but that isn't what we were talking about in the thread (as I have said repeatedly)... we were discussing her lawsuit against Starbucks.

I didn't say she was a slut... her record indicates that she was in fact very promiscuous by having sexual relations with many men, mostly men who were over the age of 18. Does that define her as a slut?

Four years later, she claims that her employer should have stopped the relationship and is suing them for money damages... a relationship that the only way it was stopped, was by her mother who forcefully removed her from the situation by sending her away...

Yet I'm somehow wrong for looking at all the facts of the case...

I reiterate that I continue to feel sorry for you that your viewpoint is so narrow.

Cantrell troll tactic #7243: "Biscuit has a point... quick, change the subject... focus on one word he didn't even say..."

but you did say it. you asked cantrell if that makes her a slut. cantrell's answer was.... wait, cantrell doesn't answer questions. cantrell questions answers.

but you did say it. you asked cantrell if that makes her a slut. cantrell's answer was.... wait, cantrell doesn't answer questions. cantrell questions answers.

Yeah I guess I technically said the word, but I certainly didn't call her a slut... And you're right, he ignores everything except what he decides to harp on...

look i'm not calling her a slut, i'm just saying she's a promiscuous person and somehow her sexual history is relevant to her being raped

Just go on repeating things... still doesn't change the facts.

I didn't call her a slut.

I didn't say she was promiscuous.

I was repeated what was reported from the court case.

I asked you a question... of course, you didn't answer, you ignored it and kept on parroting your lines...

Her sexual history isn't relevant to the fact that the 24 year old guy did something he shouldn't have and was punished for it, but it is relevant when she willfully and continually denied and covered up the relationship to her parents and her employer, then four years later sued said employer for money damages because they didn't stop the relationship. Her sexual history, along with the fact that she denied and covered up the relationship from them shows she knew exactly what she was doing, and that her employer wasn't at fault for not preventing or ending the relationship.

When her employer found out about it, they told both of them to stop and even moved her to another store.... the relationship continued... but, I supposed they're responsible for that too, huh?

Again, we're talking about the lawsuit against Starbucks, as we were in the original thread... try to focus.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    BIgdaddyrockytop