Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Who is Mystery speaker?

81 posts in this topic

This guy introducing Romney reminds me of Jason Bourne from that one movie where he could travel through doors in New York wearing a hat in order to get to his siamese twin brother.

What in the baby blue monkey fug was that poo???

i heard clint rambled and talked to a chair

confirm/deny?

Prolly though Obama was actually on stage

I love the retort though:

vE1OP.jpg

i anxiously await the posts of "wow you guys must be scared since you're criticizing a republican" like always though this time they might actually be right because i am legitimately scared of the party that puts a man that's apparently suffering from dementia on stage on the same night that they nominate their robot candidate

e: obE6F.jpg

EcQO9.gif

republicans.gif

e2: Jamelle Bouie@jbouie

This is a perfect representation of the campaign: an old white man arguing with an imaginary Barack Obama.

1 person likes this

That was pathetic and embarrassing

Clint seemed to be late to get back to the home.

As rambling and incoherant as he seemed, I bet it took forever to do this last movie. Kinda sad.

I was more focused on his hair...what was that all about?

The GOP was more concerned about his presence than his speech...I think.

• Topics

• You don't see white people glorifying thug life and blaming the police when they get caught. I had a juvi tell me straight up that he believed he was a man now cause he shot somebody. Tell me what's the problem with that. Clearly it's the police? Right??
    • And I've been in jails were there were literally no black people in them, violent or otherwise. Crime in general is a problem in poor communities and the black community is disproportionately poor, its not because black people or the culture is inherently violent. Regardless this is a separate issue and had nothing to do with police violence, unless you feel that violence against the poor is justified regardless of cause because poor people commit violent crimes and shouldn't be afforded equal protectiom
    • Coming from the guy pushing Seth Rich conspiracies because he saw it on a message board