Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meow's Week-By-Week Photoshop Predictions (Week 1)

67 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Actually I did one of these for week 1 last year but it got covered up by Newton's 400+ yard swag!

Oh I see, I stand corrected

Posted · Report post

I for one, will not be looking forward to this every week. I think it's dumb and kinda' gay to be honest. Plus you're wrong. We'll win 52-0.

I'm really not liking the fact that Newbies are coming up in here and acting like they run this piece... They don't!

You only joined 5 months before him haha

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm cool with anyone posting here as long as it isn't trolling or blatantly stupid.

Posted · Report post

cool besides the fact that two of the pirates are still alive in the picture

Posted · Report post

ignore resident eighth grader/aspergers sufferer trucatzfan and be as creative as you like. i do think the panther is a little redundant, should've just left the pawprints

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You only joined 5 months before him haha

I look at post counts... I don't stalk user profiles.... His post count lacks seniority around these parts.

Posted · Report post

I look at post counts... I don't stalk user profiles.... His post count lacks seniority around these parts.

Doesn't work that way... My post count is rather light, but before the great huddle crash many moons ago, my post count was rediculously high. I wouldn't say I'm a newb, but hey, what do I know? Only been a Huddler since '06 or '07...

Posted · Report post

Doesn't work that way... My post count is rather light, but before the great huddle crash many moons ago, my post count was rediculously high. I wouldn't say I'm a newb, but hey, what do I know? Only been a Huddler since '06 or '07...

Quality not quantity.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I go by who showed up on this board just to hang on cams nuts.

Posted · Report post

Well then, I guess everyone on the huddle will just have to adjust to "TruCatzzzPhanz Gold Standard of Noobz Judging". Thanks for enlightening us po' ignant foo's once again. Hey, somebody else start a thread quick so this message board messiah can tell you how wrong you are and show you how much better he is at POSTING ON A DAMN FOOTBALL FORUM.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It's my opinion. Just like u have your opinions. If you don't contribute much, then I really don't consider you a true Huddler. That's all I'm saying. Not claiming that my opinion is right or wrong... That's just the way I see it.

Posted · Report post

Lol it's a fugging internetz. I use seniority in real life while closing a sale. Fug internetz seniority. You take this poo waaaaaaaaay to seriously.

1 person likes this