Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Official Cut Thread

641 posts in this topic

Plays Special Teams and Receiver.... hmmmm... who could that replace?

Bye Bye Reggie Smith?

id rather keep reggie over pugh.. reggie has made a few nice plays in the passing game

1 person likes this

Another 49er Safety? We didn't even use the last one.

1 person likes this

Aaron Wilson@RavensInsider

49ers trade safety/special teams ace Colin Jones to the Carolina Panhters, according to a league source.

I wish we could get a special teams coach as well. I cannot believe that all the ST problems are the players only

could colin jones allow us to push AE out the door and keep Jaren Green and Lamont Bryant? i think green has a legit shot at cracking the 53.. dont know about bryant though. maybe instead of tutu, after last night RR thinks Bryant can be a legit redzone target

edwards will be one of the last cuts made if he gets cut...just to make it seem like a tough decision and blame it on the "numbers game".

i wouldn't take him not getting cut or having talked to the FO as a statement one way or the other. he's a bubble player. he's not safe.

Seems like we're always getting a special team ace from the 49ers. lol

we sent them a 7th rounder

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/31/49ers-trade-colin-jones-to-carolina/

not sure what people see in Bryant...He looked surprised as hell to catch that pass last night, then the two 2 point conversion tries over a db 6 inches smaller than him and to no avail. not even close to catching those... he's practice squad material at best