#76 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:36 PM

God oh mighty our Beat writers are all trash. They're just now tweeting cuts that have been common knowledge for hrs now.

Charlotte Observer: if any of you are reading this thread fire them, and hire ANY 2 Huddlers to fill their positions! I guarantee that they will be better than what u currently have.

#77 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

As much as I want Armanti cut (because he sucks and mostly because I want all the ignorant Edwards lovers to never post here again), I would much rather see TuTu gone. At least Armanti can serve SOME type of purpose. Such as gimmick plays, backup pr, and perhaps more at wr. Unlike TuTu, whos main strength was dropping every pass possible.

picking between Armanti and TuTu is like deciding if you would rather have diarrhea or vomit for the next hour of your life

#78 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Patriots cut Deion Branch. I know everyone here thinks we're "loaded" at WR but I disagree.

But, but, he looked so happy here.

Posted Image

Seriously though, a Superbowl MVP is an upgrade over Murphy, Pilares or maybe even LaFell. Pats are either tripping or stacked, probably stacked.

#79 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,791 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:37 PM

Off-topic:

[Per Adam Sheffter] "Other teams inquiring about Rams' surplus of CBs."

Hope it's us!

Given they have Finnegan and just drafted Trumaine Johnson & Janoris Jenkins, I can definitely see us going after Bradley Fletcher. Mikkel would be a strong veteran also

#80 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,606 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

picking between Armanti and TuTu is like deciding if you would rather have diarrhea or vomit for the next hour of your life

Which one is Armanti?

#81 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Seriously though, a Superbowl MVP is an upgrade over Murphy, Pilares or maybe even LaFell. Pats are either tripping or stacked, probably stacked.

Yeah, because a SB MVP of 6 years ago looked really good when he played with Seattle.

#82 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,949 posts

Posted Image

Go look up how well veterans they have released in the past fared with their next teams.. The only one I can recall that had some sort of success afterwards was Vrabel.

#83 Panthers4lyfe

Panthers4lyfe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Pats have shown consistency in cutting guys at the right time. Not interested in the least.

while that may be true, i'd like a branch/gaffney in case something were to happen to smitty(fingers crossed).. we wouls have no Vet's. If something happened at least we would handicap ourselves with Lafell, Murphy, Branch, Pilares.. i like our odds a lot better when you put a VET in there like that

#84 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:39 PM

There is no reason to go after a 33 year old receiver.

#85 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:39 PM

maybe 5 years ago.
Posted Image

#86 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

There is no reason to go after a 33 year old receiver.

I agree w/ this, but if I had to pick I would take Plax over Branch 10/10 times.

#87 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,949 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:41 PM

There were better vet receivers released before all is said and done. Branch looked like hot garbage last year and the Pats know when to let go of "old guys."

#88 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,606 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

Posted Image

Are we 100%, dead-on certain that Brady doesn't bat on both sides of the plate?

#89 Guest_Hokebuck_*

Guest_Hokebuck_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

Amranti Edwards in 5...4...3...2...

See you guys in Tampa! :)

#90 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

• HUDDLER
  • 9,305 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:44 PM

God oh mighty our Beat writers are all trash. They're just now tweeting cuts that have been common knowledge for hrs now.

Charlotte Observer: if any of you are reading this thread fire them, and hire ANY 2 Huddlers to fill their positions! I guarantee that they will be better than what u currently have.

What's funny, is that some of you think the only job of a beat reporter is to tweet. That's probably last on their daily list of things to do. You think they sit on front of a computer for the latest news, or wait for a text from a source, just to tweet it out right away? Good lord.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com