Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucs fans are talking smack via YouTube

201 posts in this topic

Posted

Jesus Christ......the attempts at Smack by you Bucs fans is just down right pathetic. It makes me long for the days that SaintJ was here.

At least his smack was not complete weak sauce.

4 people like this

Posted

Now, there is a lone voice of reason, in the wilderness. Even when YOU guys were in trouble, and John Fox was due to be fired, most Buc Fans I know never underestimated the Panthers!

Considering that we have been smacking that Pirate ass 5 out of the last 7 times we have played you, the Bucs are pretty easy to overlook.

The only recent games that you were competitive was the one year we had Clausen at QB. The other past 3 years, you have been our bitch.

Posted

Sod wrote: "Worst QB in the NFCS."

Actually, in 2010 when supported by a decent defense and a healthy offense, according to ESPN he ranked 8th among all league QBs. Try some context with your hyperbole.

BigFurry wrote: "It will be a cakewalk."

More like a mauling.

MadShatter wrote: "The other past 3 years, you have been our bitch."

:rolleyes: Do you pose in a leather duster and make mean faces when you try out your big-boy voice?

Bring your best smack on, twinkleshorts. I'll carve your weak stuff like a holiday bird.

Snook

Posted

Jesus Christ......the attempts at Smack by you Bucs fans is just down right pathetic. It makes me long for the days that SaintJ was here.

At least his smack was not complete weak sauce.

Hey, we are just getting warmed up. Remember, we are new to your forum, and not sure what we can get away with. I sure don't want to get banned, so I can be sure to be here to torment you when you guys lose.

Posted

C'mon on over and tell us all about it http://bucschat.com/showthread.php?33682-Carolina-Panthers-Forum-Talking-poo

What we did to New England was no "accident". I hear y'all up in the Carolina's are quite religious, talk in tongues, and handle snakes, and such ? You inbred Vinegar on BBQ eating Panther fans need to be having prayer McCoy don't end Fig Newton's career when he gets hold of him.

Our Safety Barron hates his azz too, and will be blitzing. And, don't forget, it will be HOT in Tampa, really HOT. Us Florida people are used to it, you inbred vinegar on BBQ eaters aren't.

But I must say, this is a cool forum (if it weren't for the delusional people)!

You guys have one hell of a Gallery, full of in shape FLORIDA Girls, that blow away all the fat girls up in Charlotte!

Do people actually let your dumbass up on their rooftops to clean? How many times have you fallen off?

Posted

Bucs fans should focus on buying a few of those unsold 9k tickets so the game doesn't get blacked out (again).

Posted

I'm inviting all the Tampa fans to come watch the game at my house. Would hate you to miss it with the blackouts and all.

Posted

Actually, in 2010 when supported by a decent defense and a healthy offense, according to ESPN he ranked 8th among all league QBs. Try some context with your hyperbole.

I like how you just threw out the most recent entire year there with excuses. Well done.

Posted

Bucfan "Herp! You guys went 6-10 last year!"

Pantherfan "& two of those wins were over the bucs."

Bucfan "Last year don't mean poo!"

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd also like to point out that even assuming your link is accurate....

1 2010 Tom Brady NE 607 76.0 2 2010 Peyton Manning IND 779 69.5 3 2010 Matt Ryan ATL 709 68.6 4 2010 Aaron Rodgers GB 627 67.9 5 2010 Michael Vick PHI 547 66.6 6 2010 Drew Brees NO 760 65.9 7 2010 Eli Manning NYG 654 64.3 8 2010 Josh Freeman TB 626 63.5 9 2010 Philip Rivers SD 667 63.2 10 2010 Ben Roethlisberger PIT 500 59.8 11 2010 Tony Romo DAL 251 58.1 12 2010 Joe Flacco BAL 647 58.1 13 2010 Matt Schaub HOU 678

That Josh Freeman is indeed the worst QB in the NFCS. Matt Ryan and Drew Brees rank higher, and there is not one GM in the league that would take Freeman over Newton.

lol

Posted

Wonder if they'll still root for the Bucs when the NFL moves the team to London?

Bucs lowered their blackout threshold to 85% and still can't make it, LOL!!!! PATHETIC.

Guess anyone who actually has a job in Tampa spends most of their money in the strip joints and pawn shops (there's one on every corner).

Posted

As a recovering charger fan. He is really easy to cover and I'm sure even the panthers sucky CBs will have no problem.V jax will sprain a little toenail and bitch and whine for 16 games while disappearing like a one dollar bill in a fat girls garter belt at monsvenus. I have seen it time and time again. Light his ass up one time and you won't have to worry about him the rest of the game. His pussy will start hurting and he will sit on the sideline rubbing it all day. Also Freeman is no where near the QB that Rivers is or will he ever be.