Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

Tailgate tv issue.

3 posts in this topic

Our college tailgate crew bought a 2nd tv. We have rabbit ears for one and an apple phone hook up for the other. the apple on is verizon and its sooo hard to get a good pic. it buffers or just lags etc.

my buddy says its a power source issue and says we need a marine battery and just have one tv on that and another on the truck battery.

i say its verizon. plain and simple.

what say the nerdvana huddle crew?

I watch Red Zone channel on my phone every Sunday during the season and rarely have issues.

• Topics

• Interesting...thanks.   It will be someone I will watch and see where he goes. 
    • Let's review for a moment... USA #1 in heath care costs USA #36 in health care outcomes Regardless of this reality, some here continue to be bamboozled by big pharma, big insurance and their political hand puppets, the GOP.   Meanwhile the rest of the civilized world continues to pay significantly less for their healthcare and experience better health outcomes (longer lives).  The rest of the civilized world does not having to deal with financially crushing premiums, co-pays and the accompanied fear that a serious illness will wipe out their life savings or worse... force families into bankruptcy... simply so their child may live to see another day.