217 replies to this topic

#91 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

What's dude being black have to do with anything? "We had the big black qb". That's some of the most goddamn plantation-esque poo that I have ever heard. Maybe we can mate them here with that there Beyonce or Serena Williams then we will have more them there Big black ones running all around for generations?

Also Mike Williams and Regis were not really big play WR's, I think the league would describe them as kind of "meh". Also Louis Murphy would be jacking off about going against Eric Wright and Ronde, but he can't get his dick up. I am sure he will score a touchdown though.

Don't even compare Louis Murphy to MW.........MW has almost triple the amount of TDs, Double the amount of yards than Murhphy........The true embarrassment is that MW has achieved these stats in 2 years while Murhphy can't even lick MW's Ball sack 4 in years.....

Not to mention MW has actually been a true #1, you know the guy that actually has to face the other teams best corner....

I'm sure Louis Murhphy is the best WR that Eric Wright has faced, you got me there.

#92 coxc63

coxc63

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

You would think. But after reading the propoganda around here, why even play the game.

This is a trap game because everyone from vegas to phillyB thinks the panthers win convincingly.

And we all know phillyB is too busy with a cam gatorade bottle in one hand and sand paper in the other to know what he's talking about.

Phillyb knows what's best bro, the torture from the sandpaper is a lot more enjoyable than the rash your girlfriend left after being plowed by a fan of a real franchise

#93 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,693 posts

We can question all the bucs weaknesses too....

#94 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:49 AM

Don't even compare Louis Murphy to MW.........MW has almost triple the amount of TDs, Double the amount of yards than Murhphy........The true embarrassment is that MW has achieved these stats in 2 years while Murhphy can't even lick MW's Ball sack 4 in years.....

Not to mention MW has actually been a true #1, you know the guy that actually has to face the other teams best corner....

I will make sure I update the game thread so you can read how your "superstar" wide receiver is doing. SInce,....you know.....Bucs fans won't be attending or watching the game.

#95 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:54 AM

I will make sure I update the game thread so you can read how your "superstar" wide receiver is doing. SInce,....you know.....Bucs fans won't be attending or watching the game.

Never said he was a superstar by any means......I was just stating the fact that one shouldn't try to compare poo to an actual productive WR........

#96 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,683 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:54 AM

Just read the OP, and let me say this about "a QB in the pocket being more effective than a QB on the run". Ask the Bears how that went last season as Cam threw a 50 yard bomb, on the run...while fuging jumping and throwing across his body....against tight coverage...

While I admire your fan-dom and your loyalty as a fan to your team, I laugh at your unrealistic attitude. The Bucs D is back? They haven't TRULY been a tremendous force since the Super Bowl season. If you're going to say they're back to THAT after ONE offseason, you've lost it. Our defense is by no means spectacular, but it is better than yours (at least, from what I can tell right now). That may change this season. Hell, that may change after Sunday when we can actually see a full game. But, until then, take it easy. And Ronde Barber? Last time I checked, he ends up embarrassed at least once each time we play you guys. Good player, sure, but he's not going to be much as far as impacting the way our offense runs.

The ONLY thing that I am TRULY worried about is Vincent Jackson. He's good. Damn good. But, Gamble has a history of shutting down DAMN good receivers (when he wants to). As long as he shows up with his A game, we should be fine there.

In closing, I'm glad your here. Dialogue between team's fans is always fun and interesting. You know more about the inner workings of your team than we do, and we know more about the Panthers' inner workings than you do. It makes for good conversation.

Wait a minute, this is the huddle. fug that. fug you. Go the fug home.

Am I doing it right?

#97 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:55 AM

We can question all the bucs weaknesses too....

Let's hear it "GlassBeast52"

#98 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:04 AM

Never said he was a superstar by any means......I was just stating the fact that one shouldn't try to compare poo to an actual productive WR........

Good because he is not, VJ maybe when he's not drunk. Talk about our defense having a hard time with Blount? Those 59 rushing yards you guys put up last game against us must have been a Christmas present huh? Just taking it easy on the ol cats I guess. Cam may only have 5 pass attempts this game...because he will not even need to throw the rock. Consider yourselves lucky that we only put up 270 yards on you guys in our last meeting, 48-16 is going to feel like the best memory of your pathetic franchise after this Sunday.

#99 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationNever neverland

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:09 AM

Maaan don't you hate all these F'n trolls. smfh

#100 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:13 AM

One injury in his career and hes glass? Why don't they just send that piece of garbage Talib to jail already

#101 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:20 AM

Can Freeman rebound from a bad 2011?
Will the o-line be able to protect him with the loss of davin Joseph?
The interior of your defense is almost as bad as ours with "Glass McCoy" can they stop our run game?
LBs will have to make up for the bad interior in the run game, foster isnt that great and neither is black, David is young and looks to be a good player. But they might have a hard time Sunday

#102 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:23 AM

Good because he is not, VJ maybe when he's not drunk. Talk about our defense having a hard time with Blount? Those 59 rushing yards you guys put up last game against us must have been a Christmas present huh? Just taking it easy on the ol cats I guess. Cam may only have 5 pass attempts this game...because he will not even need to throw the rock. Consider yourselves lucky that we only put up 270 yards on you guys in our last meeting, 48-16 is going to feel like the best memory of your pathetic franchise after this Sunday.

You Panther's fans like to live in the past, huh? Why can't we talk about the current state of our teams? That would be so much more informative and rich for all intensive purposes, would it not?

Pathetic Franchise? excuse me, compared to your endless pursuit of nothingness? Nothing has come out of your franchise but mediocracy at best.......

Mine on the otherhand helped establish a defensive philosiphy that is widely used by most teams in the NFL(The T2).......Revolutionzed the LB position (Derrick Brooks), Revolutionzed the UT position(Warren Sapp) and led the way to a decade of defense in the NFL that could only be surpassed by the likes of the Ravens.

How many Hall of players do the Carolina Panthers have?

Is Derrick Brooks a HOF? Yes.....

Is Warren Sapp a HOF? Yes....

Is John Lynch a HOF? Yes....

Is Ronde Barber a HOF?Maybe....

The only person that can smell the ass-crack of the HOF is S.S. and that is a huge push when you have Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, and Moss to compete with......

The Panthers have the legacy of a franchice of the likes of the Browns, Jags, and Texans....Which is basically None....

To ice the cake, How does it feel to have one of these?Posted Image

Now, before I take this a whole step further on why the Panther's legacy is poo, let's get back to the present.

#103 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,683 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:25 AM

You speak of "current state of the teams". Well, if we want to be fair...we waxed you guys last season and had a better record. We've made improvements in key areas, as well as you guys have, so I think it fair to call the improvements themselves a push. That just leaves us with what we know from last season, and what we know from last season is that the Bucs are inferior to the Panthers.

Next.

#104 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:34 AM

Can Freeman rebound from a bad 2011?
Will the o-line be able to protect him with the loss of davin Joseph?
The interior of your defense is almost as bad as ours with "Glass McCoy" can they stop our run game?
LBs will have to make up for the bad interior in the run game, foster isnt that great and neither is black, David is young and looks to be a good player. But they might have a hard time Sunday

1. There is no reason to think not, he has been surrounded by offensive weaponary this off-season and actually plays for a coaching staff that isn't featured on the Gangland history channel.....

2. It will hold up pretty good imo, because D.J. is a bit overrated....Ted Larsen blows in the run game but he is an adequate pass blocker that will have help from a savy center and tackle.....With one pro-bowler gone on our line, we still have 2 more, Donald Penn and Carl Nicks.......

3. When Gerald McCoy is healthy he is one of the best and most disruptive DT's in the game against the Run&pass.....I blame alot of the collapse of 11 due to the loss of G.McCoy and him not being there to dominate double teams...

4. Foster has shown great potential see the start of 11 season and actually played through injury most of the season

5. Quincy Black is basically a ghost that does nothing bad or good.

#105 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:40 AM

You speak of "current state of the teams". Well, if we want to be fair...we waxed you guys last season and had a better record. We've made improvements in key areas, as well as you guys have, so I think it fair to call the improvements themselves a push. That just leaves us with what we know from last season, and what we know from last season is that the Bucs are inferior to the Panthers.

Next.

Please explain how your free agency and draft was a push? Let's talk about the current state of the teams than what meanignless win you guys accomplished nearly a year ago, because that clearly matters right?

What team has done a better job of trying to build a legacy, or should I say re-build a legacy for my Bucs??

When is the last time the Panthers have had a winning season? Oh wait, that's funny because the Panthers would be inferior to the bucs with that logic...

Child please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com