Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And the Huddle Implodes....

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Please...any divisional rivalry will be tough...the defense came out slow and sluggish..but then they stepped up...the offense...well...looked most of the game....lost.....Cam was scrabbled more than we are use to seeing...play calling was terrible (Chud)...and the running game was non existent...Lord help us cause we have the Saints* next week....

Posted

Here comes the "calm you down" crowd.

Posted

Were fine dude don't worry...The Bucs really came to play and we didn't we'll get it together

Posted

Were fine dude don't worry...The Bucs really came to play and we didn't we'll get it together

I have completely lost my faith in this team. That is how bad this game was. 1-15 here we come. I had more faith in the 2010 team than this one after the first game.

Posted

I have completely lost my faith in this team. That is how bad this game was. 1-15 here we come. I had more faith in the 2010 team than this one after the first game.

So piss off. You aren't needed.

Posted

It was the lightning

Posted

nope it was the thunder.

1 person likes this

Posted

So piss off. You aren't needed.

Yeah we dont need fans who have emotion and dont accept failure. What we need are more wine and cheesers. fug it imma get drunk.

Posted

Yeah we dont need fans who have emotion and dont accept failure. What we need are more wine and cheesers. fug it imma get drunk.

There's a pretty big difference between not accepting failure & giving up after the first game.

Posted

There's a pretty big difference between not accepting failure & giving up after the first game.

Yeah you're right. I'm not going to give up though. Panther fan forever.