Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So yeah, this is awkward

14 posts in this topic

Posted

At least one of us was supposed to win yesterday and make this week interesting. Now the Bucs have the division lead and the Falcons are so poo-hot that they're ready to sit starters and coast to a championship, while we're relegated to fight over last place. 0-16 is staring one of us in the face, how thrilling.

I hear you guys can't run the ball. That's weird. Wanna hear something funny? We can't catch the ball. I'm not even kidding. Never have I been less excited about a division matchup. Maybe I'll catch this at Front Page, at least the food will be good.

Posted

Yep, our OG were over matched the entire game, and we were without Jonathan Stewart who is a huge part of our offense Williams just isn't a great match up vs speedy defenses.

On the bright side our defense did look much improved and Thomas Davis looks like a man on a mission.

Given the fits the skins gave you I expect this to be a shootout.... may the best team win.

Posted

we can run, ya'll can catch. It was one week.

Posted

Actually I would love to see a game where carolina had 2 pass and the Saints* had to run.............maybe we could trade uniforms for the day 2?

Posted

ten yards rushing sounds weirder.

shame the panthers don't have a baller like Lorig either.

Posted

ten yards rushing sounds weirder.

shame the panthers don't have a baller like Lorig either.

It's a shame we don't have a baller like Kuechly.

Posted

Damn, Bodybag.

Posted

You bumped the wrong thread.

Posted

Yep. My bad. That win yesterday gave me the jimmy fingers. Haven't been able to hit the right keys all day.

Posted

Speaking of awkward, what ever happened to Cheating2AnotherSuperbowl?

Posted

Speaking of awkward, what ever happened to Cheating2AnotherSuperbowl

If you are referring to someone by that name, no clue. If you are referring to someone who cheats to win a Superbowl, that'd be me. (Video taping you guys at IMG)

Posted

lol, there was some taints fan all off season running his mouth, was just curious where that kid disappeared to.

I like your shirt Greg, though the color doesn't really bring out your eyes.