• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 countryboi

countryboi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte, NC born and raised
HUDDLER

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:17 PM

i dont really mind mike martz at least he knows what he is looking at, unlike most of these color guys.

#12 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• LocationG spot
SUPPORTER

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

Were they that bad? I was at a bufflowldwings and couldnt hear them, too many games on.

#13 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• LocationWilmington, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:26 PM

Were they that bad? I was at a bufflowldwings and couldnt hear them, too many games on.

Other than the fact that the douchebags at Fox made our area miss the first quarter watching every last fuging second of the NO-WSH game, it wasn't that bad...

Martz isn't great but he's not horrible either...

Who's the dude with the screwed up pinky finger? Brian Baldinger? Martz is not that bad.

#14 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:26 PM

No they weren't that bad. It's just that sometimes they say favorable things about the team you don't like. How dare they?!

#15 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

HUDDLER

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:38 PM

If Martz slobbers on Brees' nuts as much as he did Freeman's Ill have to get out the hip waders.

It was painful to listen to him go on and on and on about how well he tucked the ball away on his play fakes.

Yeah I remember him complimenting Freeman on a damn incomplete pass, but was quiet as hell when Cam would throw darts.

#16 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

• Locationthird spur east of the sun
HUDDLER

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

i don't really care about the announcers, i generally tune them out and focus in on the game. torry holt is the only one who's ever been so bad i actually got annoyed

#17 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationTampa, Florida
HUDDLER

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

Mike loves Ron Turner, our QB coach. That's probably why he was salivating. You guys should pray for Dick Stockton and John Lynch. Ballers.

#18 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• LocationG spot
SUPPORTER

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:48 PM

Being at a rowdy bar, if you cant make it to a game, makes gameday feel like a gameday. The place was standing room only by the 1st half of the 1pm games. Talkin poo to random fans and everybody checking fantasy and fans talkin trash about their leagues. I love being at home safe and having that comfort...but taking a game in at a sports bar can be a blast. I will say i was NOT a happy camper when I left.

#19 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:09 PM

No they weren't that bad. It's just that sometimes they say favorable things about the team you don't like. How dare they?!

I don't have any beef with an announcer pointing out when a player, regardless of their uniform, does good or bad as long as they are evenhanded about it. But when an announcer shows a bias towards a team or a player then they get on my nerves.

That's not to say I expect them to find something good to say about my team even when they are sucking.

But in Martz's case even when the Panthers were shitting themselves and playing like a high school squad, you'd have thought that the Bucs had 53 guys named Freeman on the squad and were coached by another dozen guys with the same name.

#20 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationKC Mo
HUDDLER

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:35 PM

Did any one else hear him say the poo word? Then realize it and stumble around for a minute after that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users