Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 draft prospects

155 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk, but I'd take a few of the guys off UGAs D.

Posted

Alright here's what we're gonna do.

We trade this years #1 pick to someone like the jags, have them suck while we suck, get the #1 and #2 picks in the 2014 draft, then take Clowney and Lee.

Insta-Super Bowl.

BUT BUT HE'S A USC RECEIVER?!?!!

Posted

Alright here's what we're gonna do.

We trade this years #1 pick to someone like the jags, have them suck while we suck, get the #1 and #2 picks in the 2014 draft, then take Clowney and Lee.

Insta-Super Bowl.

1319256_o.gif

Posted

They have quite a few draftable defensive players. Jarvis Jones being the obvious one, but then theres Rambo and guys like Geathers and Jenkins, Ogletree should hear his name as well.

Posted

Jarvis Jones mainly. Absolute monster.

UF's defense is actually the better unit of the 2. But yes, UGA's individual players are highly selectable.

And Justin Hunter has disappointed me this year. He has had the case of the drops. He should be there in the 2nd.

Posted

Jarvis Jones mainly. Absolute monster.

UF's defense is actually the better unit of the 2. But yes, UGA's individual players are highly selectable.

And Justin Hunter has disappointed me this year. He has had the case of the drops. He should be there in the 2nd.

Yeah the gators D as a whole is somewhat better, but Jones, Rambo, Geathers and anyone with the last name Jenkins...would be an upgrade to our D.

Posted

Tyler Eifert getting things going on the ground game, blocked 2 guys at once to help spring a 62 yard TD.

Posted

week 10 match ups

Mizzou vs Florida

Texas A&M vs Miss St

TCU vs WVU

Texas vs Texas Tech

Nebraska vs Michigan St

Oregon vs USC

Bama vs LSU

Oklahoma St vs Kansas St

Posted

Keenan Allen, WR from Cal, likely out for the rest of the season with a knee injury. Will be interesting to see how it affects his draft stock.

Posted

Keenan Allen, WR from Cal, likely out for the rest of the season with a knee injury. Will be interesting to see how it affects his draft stock.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/rob-rang/20776113/cal-wr-allen-out-this-week-maybe-longer

said he has a pcl injury, shouldnt really hurt his stock.but he was going to be matched up vs Trufant which was going to be an interesting match up.

Posted

Matthews and Joekel had a good game against Miss St today

Elam had a very solid game against Mizzou, speedy closer hard hitter

Shariff Floyd had a nice day living in Mizzou's backfield, had several TFLs

Okafor already getting early pressure on Texas Tech

Justin Hunter with a very good game, albeit against Troy. Showed good YAC ability and separation.

1 person likes this

Posted

As much as I can't stand him as a person, Bacarri Rambo is a beast and will be a heck of a FS in the NFL as long as he doesn't do anything too stupid. He is ALWAYS around the ball and has already shown to be a ball hawk (8 INTs last year).