• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

They're both playing. Hell I think we coulda played stewart last week, we were just being cautious and I think the coaching staff (and us) thought we'd be able to run at will vs the bucs with or without him.

Good luck keeping smith out of the game. I'm surprised he wasn't concussed after that collision with barron last week. Pretty sure smith will only sit out if he legit CANNOT play the game of football.

#17 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,885 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:52 PM

Reed already said they're both a go for Sunday.

#18 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,467 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:56 PM

Stewart was questionable last week and didn't play. He's obviously in better position this week, but was coy about his chances all week.

https://mobile.twitter.com/josephperson

#19 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:00 PM

I'd rather them not hide injuries. before you know it, Stewart will be on PUP.

#20 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:02 PM

This is got to be one of the most brutal schedules ever. All tough games and two division games back to back to start the season. If we can get thru this season on a positive note i see a lot of consistent success for us goin forward.

#21 carp24000

carp24000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

Listening to the Drive. Rivera confirmed Stewart and Smitty and both playing. Lets get this done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#22 panfanman

panfanman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

Wanted to start a thread on the fantasy page but am a newb that can't do that yet. Pardon me if this is not kosher but it does pertain to Smith. Question.

Joined a 12 team league and will never do it again. Thins out the players too much. So anyway, for receivers starting I have Steve Smith, Vincent Jackson, and Dwayne Bowe. On the bench Stephen Hill and Robert Meachem. If Smith is out who would you play?

W. McGahee and M JonesDree are starting RB with I Redman and R Helu on bench. Any thoughts?

#23 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,410 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:52 PM

Wanted to start a thread on the fantasy page but am a newb that can't do that yet. Pardon me if this is not kosher but it does pertain to Smith. Question.

Joined a 12 team league and will never do it again. Thins out the players too much. So anyway, for receivers starting I have Steve Smith, Vincent Jackson, and Dwayne Bowe. On the bench Stephen Hill and Robert Meachem. If Smith is out who would you play?

W. McGahee and M JonesDree are starting RB with I Redman and R Helu on bench. Any thoughts?

12 team thins it out too much? pfft....try 14 or 16 team leagues.

anything smaller than 12 is too easy. 12 is ideal.

oh...and meachum over hill, tho neither is going to do much for you. smitty will be playing so i wouldn't worry about it.

#24 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

We definitely need them both against the Saints*, especially since Chud apparently can't call running plays worth a crap without Stew in the lineup. We NEED this win!!!

#25 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

This is got to be one of the most brutal schedules ever. All tough games and two division games back to back to start the season. If we can get thru this season on a positive note i see a lot of consistent success for us goin forward.

This has been the norm in Carolina so I wouldn't put much stock into it

#26 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

don't be stupid. They are both going to play.

#27 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

Stew has had a sprained ankle since Oregon. Surprised he didn't play Sunday, and I'd be shocked if he didn't this weekend.

#28 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:51 PM

I'd rather rest Stewart until we know he's ok for sure. No sense in rushing him back if he's still not healthy. Sprained ankles take a long time to heal. I've sprained both ankles before (separately) and it took me way longer than 3 weeks to heal. We all know those dirty Saints**** players would be diving for stews ankle too

Are you 80 years old or something? I've sprained my ankle plenty over the years and normal time for me heal has been 3-4 days and I'm ready to go again. I'm in my 30s as well. Healing an ankle shouldn't take more then a week at the most unless you reinjuried it.

#29 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:01 PM

I think they'll both play but will Stew get more than 1 yard rushing?

#30 HardcoreDefense

HardcoreDefense

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:19 PM

Listening to the Drive. Rivera confirmed Stewart and Smitty and both playing. Lets get this done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com