14.1%

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#71 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:56 AM

14.1% of 250 million is far more than most of this forum payed put together. Not to mention 44% in charitable contributions. Believe me, we have a long way to go to catch up to this guy.

So it's about quantity and not really fair share. Finally the truth comes out. I wish the other redumblicans would be this brutally honest.

#72 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:02 AM

So it's about quantity and not really fair share. Finally the truth comes out. I wish the other redumblicans would be this brutally honest.

Redumblicans and Dumbocrats

Well, aren't we all jr high this morning.

#73 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:09 AM

Redumblicans and Dumbocrats

Well, aren't we all jr high this morning.

Avoid the point and redirect...oh and if only we were all as eloquent as madhatter

God you and the other flaming liberals in here are truly fuging idiots.

Your hatred blinds you to logic....it more likely you are just an angry and plain dumb person.

#74 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

And Meat's poo about the Patriots is another fabricated mischaracterization. Honestly, if you guys are only capable of debating by making up positions for liberals to have, rather than listening to them and engaging them honestly, then you need to evaluate what it is about your ideology that you can't defend honestly, and what that says about you.

I found a youtube clip of Bill Maher on one of those Sunday morning shows (the one with George Will and Stephanopous) saying that all racists are Republicans. He begrudgingly said that not all Republicans are racist, but he was sure the converse was true. Liberals in their heart of hearts believe that. Yep, we all love Jesus and hate black people. And don't get us started on Mexicans.

#75 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:57 AM

lol nobody knows better what a liberal thinks than a republican.

#76 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:10 AM

Spending other people's money is so easy.

Perhaps we should just flat tax, since that would eliminate a ton of paperwork, a ton of government jobs/spending, a ton of guesswork and sheltering.

Pretty much settles the equality thing too.

#77 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:48 AM

lol nobody knows better what a liberal thinks than a republican.

You're one of the worst ones on here as far as making jokes that infer that someone on here hates minorities.

#78 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

Only when they've displayed that they actually do.

If you're so concerned about people thinking you're racist, you should focus less on what liberals think, and more on distancing yourself from the ideology associated with opposition to civil rights. If you lay in bed with the people who turned on the hoses in Selma and donate their time and money to block civil rights, saying "wah wah the liberals" is a pathetic cop out. Take some personal responsibility and change things.

#79 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationnorth carolina
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:12 PM

58% of his income to taxes and charities. That's not enough for you? I f you tried to make me pay 58% of my earnings to anybody you'd have a fight on your hands. This guy did it on his own. fair share my ass. obameys only contribution to the poor, is more poor people.

#80 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:36 PM

Only when they've displayed that they actually do.

If you're so concerned about people thinking you're racist, you should focus less on what liberals think, and more on distancing yourself from the ideology associated with opposition to civil rights. If you lay in bed with the people who turned on the hoses in Selma and donate their time and money to block civil rights, saying "wah wah the liberals" is a pathetic cop out. Take some personal responsibility and change things.

I'm not in league with the ideology associated with anything. Grow up. If you want to play that game, Lincoln was Republican.

To be fair, when you say racist, I think of someone who believes that their race is superior to others. Meanwhiile, you think someone who gets annoyed when a minority does something rude is racist. You call me that word, I'm thinking KKK and the like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users