56 replies to this topic

#46 Herb

Herb

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:24 AM

So this embarrasses you but not 4 winning seasons in 17 years? lol

This is the joke post of the thread. Is that as far as your mind goes? What happened yesterday. You're about the same as aints* fans... speaking of which...

let's compare the aints* to the Panthers....

http://en.wikipedia...._Saints_seasons

http://en.wikipedia....anthers_seasons

Let's see... the aints* actually managed to not have a losing record for the first time in their 13th season, they made the playoffs for the first time in their 21st season (same season they first had a winning record LOL), they won their first playoff game in their 34th season, they reached a grand total of 2 playoff wins in franchise history in their 40th season, they reached a grand total of 5 playoff wins in their 43rd season and also won the Super Bowl and made their first Super Bowl appearance that season. That's about as far back as aints* fans memories seem to go by the way. The aints* are now in their 46th season. They have a 6-8 playoff record and have made the playoffs a grand total of 9 times in 45 years and it looks like it's gonna stay that way this season.

On the flip side... the Panthers had their first winning season and playoff appearance + playoff victory and NFC Championship appearance in only their 2nd season with a 12-4 regular season record... beating the defending Super Bowl champion Cowboys in the playoffs to go along with that. In only the Panthers 9th season they reached the Super Bowl, narrowly losing to the Patriots dynasty in the final seconds. In only 9 seasons the Panthers reached 4 playoff wins... took the aints* 43 years to do that. In the Panthers 11th season they would return to the NFC championship for the third time in franchise history and win another two playoff games. Took only 11 years to win 6 playoff games as opposed to 45 for the aints*. 3 times in only 11 years the Panthers got to the NFC Championship. Want to know who has only been to 2 NFC Championship games in 45 years? Yup, the aints*. The Panthers are currently in their 18th season... the aints* in their 46th. The Panthers have a 6-4 playoff record and have made the playoffs 4 times in that short span. By far one of the best expansion teams in NFL history. The Texans and Browns don't come close. The Jags actually had a great team in the 90s, but are clearly way behind the Panthers these days. Ravens and Titans aren't expansion teams btw of course.

It's easy as hell to see which franchise is better. The aints* will go back to their normal ways of losing every year very soon and the Panthers are just getting started. By the time the Panthers start their 46th season I think all of us here know they'll have multiple Super Bowl rings.

Check out the Bucs history too... and the Falcons history.... PATHETIC compared what the Panthers have accomplished in a relative short period of time compared to the rest of the teams in the league. I can't even believe some people can have such a narrow mind on the Panthers.

Talk about being ungrateful as hell. Sure... we're not the Patriots, we're not the 2000s Colts, or the Cowboys of the early 90s. But we have a great franchise and to act like it's all doom and gloom just because of one game is beyond pathetic.

Remember when the Panthers beat the poo out of the Giants in the 2005 playoffs? Everyone called for Coughlin's job and everyone said the Panthers were on one of the best in the league. Well ever since that game we haven't been so great and the Giants have had some amazing runs. One game does not determine everything. In the NFL just about anything can change in a split second. Right now we do have a great team... we just happened to have a bad game. Can we have more bad games? Of course. Does that mean you should give up on your franchise? Maybe it does to you. But I have more invested in that. There is no harder league to win in than the NFL. So many great teams and so much talent. So much parity and change and one bad play can be the difference.

I'm not trying to sugar coat poo here. But to sit here and make fun of the Panthers history as a franchise is about the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. You obviously don't know much about the vast majority of NFL teams and how awful they have been through the years if you think the Panthers are bad. If you're that much of a fair weather fan go follow the aints*. Oh wait.... you may be disgusted by them now as well.

#47 jtm

jtm

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:10 AM

These reactions are pretty sad.

#48 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,795 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

To Herb.......that was beautiful!!!!

#49 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:03 AM

Go to any fan forum, any one at all, after they lose a big huge game like this one and i GUARANTEE that you will see the EXACT SAME posts and threads.

Damn the Chiefs, Browns, and Saints all want to fire Riverurnydermitzinski and start Derek Anderson (wow trade value!)

lol jking... or am I

#50 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:54 AM

You can't suppress my natural right to complain and vent when my team decides to not prepare and then plays like a bunch of pussies on a national stage

#51 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,274 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

This is the joke post of the thread. Is that as far as your mind goes? What happened yesterday. You're about the same as aints* fans... speaking of which...

let's compare the aints* to the Panthers....

http://en.wikipedia...._Saints_seasons

http://en.wikipedia....anthers_seasons

Let's see... the aints* actually managed to not have a losing record for the first time in their 13th season, they made the playoffs for the first time in their 21st season (same season they first had a winning record LOL), they won their first playoff game in their 34th season, they reached a grand total of 2 playoff wins in franchise history in their 40th season, they reached a grand total of 5 playoff wins in their 43rd season and also won the Super Bowl and made their first Super Bowl appearance that season. That's about as far back as aints* fans memories seem to go by the way. The aints* are now in their 46th season. They have a 6-8 playoff record and have made the playoffs a grand total of 9 times in 45 years and it looks like it's gonna stay that way this season.

On the flip side... the Panthers had their first winning season and playoff appearance + playoff victory and NFC Championship appearance in only their 2nd season with a 12-4 regular season record... beating the defending Super Bowl champion Cowboys in the playoffs to go along with that. In only the Panthers 9th season they reached the Super Bowl, narrowly losing to the Patriots dynasty in the final seconds. In only 9 seasons the Panthers reached 4 playoff wins... took the aints* 43 years to do that. In the Panthers 11th season they would return to the NFC championship for the third time in franchise history and win another two playoff games. Took only 11 years to win 6 playoff games as opposed to 45 for the aints*. 3 times in only 11 years the Panthers got to the NFC Championship. Want to know who has only been to 2 NFC Championship games in 45 years? Yup, the aints*. The Panthers are currently in their 18th season... the aints* in their 46th. The Panthers have a 6-4 playoff record and have made the playoffs 4 times in that short span. By far one of the best expansion teams in NFL history. The Texans and Browns don't come close. The Jags actually had a great team in the 90s, but are clearly way behind the Panthers these days. Ravens and Titans aren't expansion teams btw of course.

It's easy as hell to see which franchise is better. The aints* will go back to their normal ways of losing every year very soon and the Panthers are just getting started. By the time the Panthers start their 46th season I think all of us here know they'll have multiple Super Bowl rings.

Check out the Bucs history too... and the Falcons history.... PATHETIC compared what the Panthers have accomplished in a relative short period of time compared to the rest of the teams in the league. I can't even believe some people can have such a narrow mind on the Panthers.

Talk about being ungrateful as hell. Sure... we're not the Patriots, we're not the 2000s Colts, or the Cowboys of the early 90s. But we have a great franchise and to act like it's all doom and gloom just because of one game is beyond pathetic.

Remember when the Panthers beat the poo out of the Giants in the 2005 playoffs? Everyone called for Coughlin's job and everyone said the Panthers were on one of the best in the league. Well ever since that game we haven't been so great and the Giants have had some amazing runs. One game does not determine everything. In the NFL just about anything can change in a split second. Right now we do have a great team... we just happened to have a bad game. Can we have more bad games? Of course. Does that mean you should give up on your franchise? Maybe it does to you. But I have more invested in that. There is no harder league to win in than the NFL. So many great teams and so much talent. So much parity and change and one bad play can be the difference.

I'm not trying to sugar coat poo here. But to sit here and make fun of the Panthers history as a franchise is about the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. You obviously don't know much about the vast majority of NFL teams and how awful they have been through the years if you think the Panthers are bad. If you're that much of a fair weather fan go follow the aints*. Oh wait.... you may be disgusted by them now as well.

Yayy the same arguement of "hey other teams are were sh** too, so we should be content about our sh**y team". Get the f**k out of here. Four winning seasons out of 17 is pathetic.

And as far as the comment "is that how far your mind goes?", you do know that Im referring to the whole Panthers existence of 17 years right? lol How further back can I go? Why look at other sh** teams that I don't give a damn about? Is it supposed to make me feel better? "Hey looks like your team is terrible, but look at all the terrible teams in NFL history. You should be happy!". Give me a break. What a lame arguement.

You're no better than the white knight sheep that come to the defense of this team no matter how piss poor they are. The criticism they are getting is justified and trying to defend them makes you look like a moron. Which you are.

#52 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

Like I give a poo if other fans are reading this forum..

#53 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:08 PM

It's unbelieveable that people continue to make threads like this every season

#54 Jim Harbaugh

Jim Harbaugh

__Ready To Win__

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

No shyt, like this krap means something.
Embarrassment is what the Panthers put out on the field in Prime Time.
If they aren't humiliated they should find other work.

#55 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

Walk into JR office and tell him this. Dont tell it to us, tell it to him

#56 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:28 PM

14-2?

#57 iampantherman

iampantherman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

Some are just gluttons for punishment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.