Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raven's Crowd

92 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Is anyone watching the Ravens/Pats game? The Ravens crowd is incredible. Like a college atmosphere or something. I hope one day our crowd can be that loud and great.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We have too many pussies, not happening.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Is anyone watching the Ravens/Pats game? The Ravens crowd is incredible. Like a college atmosphere or something. I hope one day our crowd can be that loud and great.

They are when the Cowboys or Steelers, and apparently the Giants come to town

Posted · Report post

Ugh, if we could switch defenses with Baltimore. I just came.

Posted · Report post

It's not gonna happen

Posted · Report post

Do you think its possible to get to that point if we build a dynasty type thing or are we forever doomed as soft?

Posted · Report post

And the reality of it is, until we win superbowl(s), there will be a ton of corporate and personal tickets sold to other teams fans

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The discrepancy in quality of the product put on the field is even larger than the discrepancy in the crowd atmosphere.

Posted · Report post

Even if the Panthers win multiple Super Bowls, the crowds will never equal that of the Ravens.

I mean look whats happening to the huddle.

Posted · Report post

White-collar town. It will never, ever happen. The Silver Level is 90% bankers, rich folk, and the elderly. They are good fans but not loud. The lower level is a mix. The upper level makes noise but is too high up. Charlotte is a prissy, rich, snob city and it will forever be that way.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Went there when we played them in 06 and they are incredibly loud. Obnoxious too.

Posted · Report post

The discrepancy in quality of the product put on the field is even larger than the discrepancy in the crowd atmosphere.

this.

give the fans something to cheer for.