• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#61 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,641 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:52 PM

Humm.............lets see dogs or a pregnant girl friend? About the same according to you! You were saying something about a troglodyte.

They were both sadistic and heartless killings, but the thing to consider is, Carruth was only responsible for one killing. Human or not, Vick was responsible for more. Bottom line, your guy has the bigger body count.

Also, when you have nothing new to add and just regurgitate my prior insult, you've already admitted defeat.

#62 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,592 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

They were both sadistic and heartless killings, but the thing to consider is, Carruth was only responsible for one killing. Human or not, Vick was responsible for more. Bottom line, your guy has the bigger body count.

Also, when you have nothing new to add and just regurgitate my prior insult, you've already admitted defeat.

Idiot trolls are all the same, regardless of what bandwagon they currently ride. Same responses, same stupidity.

#63 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,524 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

Oh poo!! Poo just got fugin' real!

Fugin' Sycola

Can't believe this is all you have brought to the table. I am disappoint.

#64 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

has this thread seriously come to this? Serious weak sauce. I'm not picking on your post in general but sheesh

btw.. I'd kill a human way before I killed a dog. Just saying

#65 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:09 AM

yes long time falcon fans know a lot about following a team that isnt good.

recent success doesn't wash the stink of 40 years of failure away as quickly as one would hope.

But it proably does not help that you guys have only beat the falcons once in the last 3 years. You guys might have a chance if Cam acts like a man. But he has to grow up first. I mean come on now hes been paid to play as long as Matt Ryan coming from Auburn to Carolina. But you will say "Oh he is competitive. He doesn't like to lose." HE PLAYS IN THE NFL THEY ARE ALL COMPETITIVE OR THEY WOULDNT BE THERE. Matt Ryan played his rookie season but they never did do a entire segment of his frowny face.

#66 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

Can't believe this is all you have brought to the table. I am disappoint.

Meh, I was never one to pile on. Unlike most of you here in SC. I don't see the point honestly, the Falcons are looking like a play-off team, while the Panthers are scrambling to find an identity.

Cam has regressed since last season(sophomore slump) and Ryan is damn near perfect this year leading the NFL is several QB categories.

But if it makes you feel better Cammy Cam is a pouty, whinny little bitch that can't handle adversity or the pressure of big games.

CAR-17

ATL-45

#67 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,083 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:14 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope this isn't interpreted as racist... but JJ is one fugly dude.

#68 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,592 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:31 PM

Meh, I was never one to pile on. Unlike most of you here in SC. I don't see the point honestly, the Falcons are looking like a play-off team, while the Panthers are scrambling to find an identity.

Cam has regressed since last season(sophomore slump) and Ryan is damn near perfect this year leading the NFL is several QB categories.

But if it makes you feel better Cammy Cam is a pouty, whinny little bitch that can't handle adversity or the pressure of big games.

CAR-17

ATL-45

Dont flatter yourself. You are just like the rest of the stupid ass trolls here. Different team, same stink.

#69 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:56 PM

Dont flatter yourself. You are just like the rest of the stupid ass trolls here. Different team, same stink.

Old Graduate Saying.

stupid ass trolls make for bum reading.

#70 BadMoonRising

BadMoonRising

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMonroe, LA

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:03 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope this isn't interpreted as racist... but JJ is one fugly dude.

I agree he is probably not the best with the Ladies if he wasn't an NFL player, Roddy White ether but I don't see the resemblance anymore than any other human.

So meh.

#71 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

My god you are fuging dense. I was responding to SCP whom expected me to relentlessly lambaste your shitty team and fan base. I explained why I didn't and here you are, with your tired, pre-packaged 'troll' drivel.

Grow the fug up idiot, not every non-Panthers fan isn't a fugin troll.

Christ, which one of you SC regulars are going to claim for Mr. Windowlicker here?

#72 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:10 PM

My god you are fuging dense. I was responding to SCP whom expected me to relentlessly lambaste your shitty team and fan base. I explained why I didn't and here you are, with your tired, pre-packaged 'troll' drivel.

Grow the fug up idiot, not every non-Panthers fan isn't a fugin troll.

Christ, which one of you SC regulars are going to claim for Mr. Windowlicker here?

I dunno but me thinks the easiest solution for game day is to bet on a team from the NFCS. Winner Winner, chicken dinner, Win guaranteed and that's a fact.

#73 syCo

syCo

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:14 PM

Eat a fugging poo dick ass fug

put a towel on your head and cry tears

#74 syCo

syCo

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:15 PM

Oh poo!! Poo just got fugin' real!

Fugin' Sycola

yo! who're you?

#75 syCo

syCo

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

passin these out to panther's fans for the fourth quarter..

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com