Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well no playoffs

46 posts in this topic

Posted

First part of the season and some of you just cave like a freakin avalanche. Remember the 2003 season...oh yea we were dominate the first half of the season...paaalleeeaassse...Cardiac Cats....why I just had triple bypass surgery......

Posted

The season is not over the Panthers can still win the superbowl.

and i am serious.

Posted

Its better than being a little bitch whining that the damn sky is falling every week.

Actually its not cock gobbler

Posted

Its better than being a little bitch whining that the damn sky is falling every week.

You were glad we punted sunday.

Posted

2003 Pats went to the playoffs after starting 1-3...just sayin'.

Posted

IF we win Sunday, and it's a damn big "IF"... I know my greedy ass will be back thinking playoffs.... It's all about getting to 3-3 right now

2 people like this

Posted

13-3 is possible until it isn't.

Posted

is this a "mopey sit by myself with a towel on my head" thread?

get some tissue you bitches.

Posted

I hope the coaches and team don't share in this forums wimpy, always give up attitude. Nothing but a bunch of loser talk, monday morning qbs. When you become the head coach of an nfl team with real game time decisions, I might give a crap what you say. But until then, show some appreciation for all the work and committment that goes into entertaining you ungrateful assclowns. Go Panthers and fu## the rest!!!!! Ecspecially all you turncoat redskin fans. You got rg3 now. Go home

2 people like this

Posted

We have to go 9-3 the rest of the way for a chance at the playoffs (10-6 probably won't even get a wildcard) and I haven't seen any indication that our lack of ability to close games or play respectable D will change soon. So it doesn't look like playoffs, sorry

2003 Pats went to the playoffs after starting 1-3...just sayin'.

They went 14-2 in 2003 and started 2-2. Plus they had a sorry division.