#31 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:36 AM

The double standard exists because if Cam had told an opposing team to get the **** off his field he most likely would have done it after his team just lost by 20 points.

So you like trolling rival teams message boards?

#32 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:37 AM

LET IT GO.

PLEASE.

You are not related to Cam, you have NO connection to him or him you. Stop sticking up for him like you wear the same gang colors. Stop being butthurt if the media paints him in a certain light.

NO.

WE ACTUALLY DO HAVE A CONNECTION.

See, he's the QB of the team we're fans of, also, some people are fans of his. Thus we call foul on double standards.

Now then, we going to have to go through the whole spiel where you point to everybody having double standards & hypocrisy & blah blah blah?

#33 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:38 AM

The double standard exists because if Cam had told an opposing team to get the **** off his field he most likely would have done it after his team just lost by 20 points.

wow.....yawns...

gnite everyone....keep pounding

#34 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:47 AM

The epitome of delusional. Make up stuff to make your QB a victim and make up stuff about posters to make you think you've somehow won an argument that never existed.

So you didn't come into a thread & state that what Ryan did wasn't so bad AFTER several people said it wasn't so bad its just that it would have been used as another strike against Cam had the situation been reversed?

Too many booze during the game today?

You shouldn't accuse people of drinking when you can't form a complete sentence.

#35 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

That would be like showing up after the game to talk poo.

#36 HoFBound90

HoFBound90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:51 AM

O rlly?
%20http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/matty-ryan-9-30-12.gif

Ownt, better luck next time sylvian

#37 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,621 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:54 AM

tell him to get the fug out of my ring

#38 Thorrez

Thorrez

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:08 AM

Of course Ryan yells get off my field.

Judging by how much time he spend on top of it he probably considered it his girlfriend.

And yes my dear falconfans, my team lost and I should ***************. However, if I were you I would spend more time worrying how a mediocer d-line with support of banged up linebackers and sub-par secondary could abuse your o-line that way. Get ready to be killed (as usual) in the first playoff game you face a good d-line..

#39 Da Bird is Da Word

Da Bird is Da Word

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:02 AM

Cam will get more negative publicity than other quarterbacks because he also gets more publicity period. Matt Ryan leads the Falcons to four winning seasons in a row with three playoff appearences and the media treats us as mediocre. Cam Newton walks away from a losing season and he's praised by the media as the god of football and the Panthers are picked to win the NFC south in the off season. lol. You can't get the good without the bad. The media's a b itch.

Matt Ryan has no reason to feel bad for saying what he said There's not even any audio available and no one even knows exactly what he said-it's not like he lit up a living room with F-bombs. That's called being in the game and being psyched about your team. Whereas Cam's sulking is just poor leadership.

In other words:

Posted Image

#40 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:29 AM

I am sure you guys saw Matt Ryan yelling 'get off my f***in field' in the diretion of the panthers

If Cam said that, he is immature, not poised, not a good leader, thug...and it'll be an event

f**k the falcons and saints.....i respect the bucs for some reason

/end of rant

Saw it. I was hoping our team stood as one and said "fuging make me you little bitch".

Sadly we didn't.

#41 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:15 AM

Sylvianlight will defend the Falcons QB quicker than ours. Even gave him the benefit of the doubt when he was dead wrong. LOL. When Matt Moore was our QB he didnt act like this. Hell I remember him getting mad when people trashed Moore last season. Who needs rival fans? We have plenty already in our fanbase.

#42 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,912 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

Only thing worse than being a sore loser is being a sore winner... but it's okay for Ryan to act that way, he's white.

#43 Da Bird is Da Word

Da Bird is Da Word

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:43 AM

Only thing worse than being a sore loser is being a sore winner... but it's okay for Ryan to act that way, he's white.

lol. Wow, really?

#44 SmokeScreen

SmokeScreen

SHAKA NINJAs!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:07 AM

Ohh his swag rating just went up

#45 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,912 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:08 AM

Wait, now I understand where Ryan was coming from... he spent so much time face-down on that field yesterday that he developed an attachment to it.

See you in December little birdies... we won't give away the next one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.