#1 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,767 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

http://dailycaller.c...rators-wedding/

President Barack Obama was a guest at the 1991 wedding of ABC senior foreign correspondent and vice presidential debate moderator Martha Raddatz, The Daily Caller has learned. Obama and groom Julius Genachowski, whom Obama would later tap to head the Federal Communications Commission, were Harvard Law School classmates at the time and members of the Harvard Law Review.
After TheDC made preliminary inquiries Monday to confirm Obama’s attendance at the wedding, ABC leaked a pre-emptive statement to liberal-leaning news outlets including Politico and The Daily Beast Tuesday, revealing what may have been internal network pressure felt just days before Raddatz was scheduled to moderate the one and only vice-presidential debate Thursday night.
Both Politico and The Daily Beast jumped to ABC and Raddatz’s defense. The Huffington Post, another liberal news outlet, joined them shortly thereafter, while calling “unusual” ABC’s attempt to kill the story before it gained wide circulation.

Yet another ABC "news" person with no bias...

#2 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:11 AM

I can see the questions now

Mod: Obama, how does it feel to be the first black president?

Mod: Romney, I read on the Internet that you are the spawn of satan! How did that come about?

#3 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,677 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:18 AM

i don't think it's that big of a deal but i can see why people would be concerned.

molding this into your paradigm of that derned left-wing liberal lamestream mainstream media is patently stupid though, and unfortunately i already know who's going to do it

#4 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,767 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:29 AM

i don't think it's that big of a deal but i can see why people would be concerned.

molding this into your paradigm of that derned left-wing liberal lamestream mainstream media is patently stupid though, and unfortunately i already know who's going to do it

Posted Image
George gives a thumbs up

#5 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,677 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

there is a higher percentage of people who would classify themselves as liberal working for media outlets than those who would identify as conservatives, i will grant you that, so if your accusation is based on demographic then yeah, they're pretty liberal

#6 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,250 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

LOL

fug the issues!! Lets worry about whether or not two people attended a social event together 22, TWENTY-fuging-TWO, years ago.

Talk about farcical...

#7 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,767 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:47 AM

Yeah...no way to put 2 and 2 together...

#8 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,767 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

LOL

fug the issues!! Lets worry about whether or not two people attended a social event together 22, TWENTY-fuging-TWO, years ago.

Talk about farcal...

Who needs moderators anyway. Just have set of questions...electronically control time of microphones being on and light alerts on when going over.

#9 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,677 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:05 PM

Yeah...no way to put 2 and 2 together...

anyone who's actually studied the issue on a venue other than theblaze.com and yahoo news story comment sections is aware that the evidence shows it's not really a causal relationship.

it's a lot easier to cram evidence around your rigid weltanschaaung than actually changing it with the continual absorption of data though so it's not like you're alone. confirmation biases are a mental disease.

#10 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,767 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

anyone who's actually studied the issue on a venue other than theblaze.com and yahoo news story comment sections is aware that the evidence shows it's not really a causal relationship.

it's a lot easier to cram evidence around your rigid weltanschaaung than actually changing it with the continual absorption of data though so it's not like you're alone. confirmation biases are a mental disease.

You mean like cramming evidence about an obscure youtube video as some legitimization of an outright Al Qaeda attack on our consulate...and actual death of our ambassador...ON 9/11? No...you've got the causal relationships farked up.

#11 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,677 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

You mean like cramming evidence about an obscure youtube video as some legitimization of an outright Al Qaeda attack on our consulate...and actual death of our ambassador...ON 9/11? No...you've got the causal relationships farked up.

are you aware of the accepted synthesis of timely information dissemination and fact-checking to preserve journalistic integrity, or do you think everyone is like matt drudge?

#12 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,767 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

are you aware of the accepted synthesis of timely information dissemination and fact-checking to preserve journalistic integrity, or do you think everyone is like matt drudge?

Do you want to go back to 9/12 and research who was disseminating inaccurate information...even up until a UN speech?

#13 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,677 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:33 PM

Do you want to go back to 9/12 and research who was disseminating inaccurate information...even up until a UN speech?

i'd be interesting in seeing your presentation of this material. my understanding is that the terms and definitions in use make it a far more convoluted issue than "obama is trying to make excuses for the terrorists and is siding with them by proxy" (which is what a pretty large number of my zealot friends like to toss around on facebook posts.) perhaps you've heard something i haven't.

#14 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,259 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

I think we finally have what we need to impeach this piece of crap. Good detective work boys.

#15 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,962 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:49 PM

The Obummer is a frauuuddd!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com