Photo
- - - - -

Probability of the Panthers winning at least 4 games this season...

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#31 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

People that want to see Hurney and Rivera gone.

Yep...I honestly want a coach that will grab a player by his face mask, and absolutely give them down the fuging road. No clapping/chewing gum on a horrible play, or Riveras awesome statue pose.

#32 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationSpartanburg, SC
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

People that want to see Hurney and Rivera gone.

Hoping for losses just to get rid of a GM or Coach. Yea, those types of fans irk me.

I hate Hurndog, not sure about Rivera. But I'll be damned if I'll hope to lose just to get rid of anyone.

Rivera is a first time head coach. I am willing to give him some time to learn the ropes. Unfortunately, most fans are not as lenient as I am. Most fans cannot handle adversity. In life or in their sports. They take fapping to a whole new level. Fine for them.

Me? I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And it has me excited for the future.

#33 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

That's the train fixing to run you over.

#34 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

Yep...I honestly want a coach that will grab a player by his face mask, and absolutely give them down the fuging road. No clapping/chewing gum on a horrible play, or Riveras awesome statue pose.

Dude, you are living in the past. Coaches nowadays don't do those type of things. Hell, most head coaches coach and let their assistants do the firing up. Sure, some get excited from time to time. But most are just like Rivera.

Head coaches have too much to do to babysit millionaire players. Players nowadays cannot handle a coach ripping on them. They are just like the majority of Huddlers. They would fap unmercifully should a coach grab their facemask.

#35 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

That's the train fixing to run you over.

Cannot be run over by a train I am riding.

#36 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• LocationAlaska
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

I hope that we go 12-4 just so everyone in This thread feels like a retard... But it won't happen

#37 njcarolina

njcarolina

ROOKIE

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

I think there's a 40% chance they win 50% of the games played under 35% humidity... I'm not sure how many wins that comes out to... not a lot though

#38 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

Dude, you are living in the past. Coaches nowadays don't do those type of things. Hell, most head coaches coach and let their assistants do the firing up. Sure, some get excited from time to time. But most are just like Rivera.

Head coaches have too much to do to babysit millionaire players. Players nowadays cannot handle a coach ripping on them. They are just like the majority of Huddlers. They would fap unmercifully should a coach grab their facemask.

Lol have you watched Mike Tomlin on the sidelines? Apparently not.

#39 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

All depends on Chud/Rivera.

This team could finish 2-14 or 9-7.

Talent isn't an issue. Coaching is.

#40 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

Well, that just isn't accurate. Now whether that approach means anything is perfectly fine argument.

heck, just look at the NFCS.....every head coach in our division get worked up routinely. Smith, Payton, and the new guy all get very animated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users