12 replies to this topic

#1 The Ghost of Swashbuckler

The Ghost of Swashbuckler

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

So the story goes like this: A few weeks ago I try to log in to see if I can’t light a fuse in the smack room. And of course the assholes in charge have blocked me again. I’ve prepared a statement for the brass and the rest of you weaklings.

For the last 3 years I’ve been a member of the smack room and have done everything I can to promote a dying divisional rivalry. I’ve done everything I can to give the Panther faithful a villain that they can hate, to look forward to beating. I wanted to make this board better. And in the end I personally don’t give a damn what your opinion of me is: I made your board better. And when I was here I WAS your board. I was greater and better than any fan you had present and garnered more attention and excitement for your site than it ever saw in all the time I've been a member. When I was gone, your "smack room" got about as much attention as an 85 your old womans saggy, rotten crotch. So for my efforts I’m thereby rewarded by twice being banned without any warning or explanation. Segregated, excluded, quarantined, you know… words too big that you Carolina folks don’t know how to properly pronounce, define, spell, or correctly use in a sentence. You treat your visitors here like the disease that you all are. Quite frankly, I’m tired of your board and I’m tired of the gimmicks. I’m done.

To the person/people responsible: fug you and the jackass that you call a horse you rode in on. I’m through with trying to make a no longer competitive rivalry worthwhile for your fans. The "smack room" sucks, the Panther fans in it suck, and your football team sucks. The reflection of your character is the same as your QB Newton: lacking, gutless, immature and two-faced. To the one responsible: you sir can suck the fat one. Saying all this would warrant the opinion that I won’t be leaving with my head held high. Truth be told, my goal wasn’t to leave with my head held high. It was to leave with the moderators, admins and any non-Buc fan with your lips planted firmly upon the whitest part of my ass. I would like to take the few moments I have left to say that all of you Panther fans on the “puddle” are worthless, spineless pieces of inbred dog poo. I pity that the future of fandom, education and employment in the Carolinas lies in your small, runty, masturbation blistered hands. The once bright future has fallen to the minds laden with sub-intelligence.

Life will be better for me knowing I no longer have to worry about keeping any kind of reputation on a tired "smack room" whose very existence is proof of reverse Darwinism. It once started 3 years ago with over a dozen people verbally attacking me from all corners and ended this year with 2 or 3 people at most who could only resort to butt pirate jokes. I’ve done well enough to get myself banished from the board now and quite frankly I don’t care. My only regret is that I cannot say any of this to your faces. And if I had the chance I’d spit on the faces of your admins and moderators. Say goodbye to the best poster the smack room will ever have.

Maybe one day this board will be better. That day will come when it is shut down and taken from all of you.

#2 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

Can't decide between cool story bro or tl;dr

#3 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:25 PM

That... was a really long whine. Seriously, you typed all of that just to say "fug it! I just don't wanna post anymore!" & even that reeks of bitchness.

#4 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

can't tell if a mod is trolling the huddle again or if we're really turning into saints report

#5 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:49 AM

So the story goes like this: A few weeks ago I try to log in to see if I can’t light a fuse in the smack room. And of course the assholes in charge have blocked me again. I’ve prepared a statement for the brass and the rest of you weaklings.

For the last 3 years I’ve been a member of the smack room and have done everything I can to promote a dying divisional rivalry. I’ve done everything I can to give the Panther faithful a villain that they can hate, to look forward to beating. I wanted to make this board better. And in the end I personally don’t give a damn what your opinion of me is: I made your board better. And when I was here I WAS your board. I was greater and better than any fan you had present and garnered more attention and excitement for your site than it ever saw in all the time I've been a member. When I was gone, your "smack room" got about as much attention as an 85 your old womans saggy, rotten crotch. So for my efforts I’m thereby rewarded by twice being banned without any warning or explanation. Segregated, excluded, quarantined, you know… words too big that you Carolina folks don’t know how to properly pronounce, define, spell, or correctly use in a sentence. You treat your visitors here like the disease that you all are. Quite frankly, I’m tired of your board and I’m tired of the gimmicks. I’m done.

To the person/people responsible: fug you and the jackass that you call a horse you rode in on. I’m through with trying to make a no longer competitive rivalry worthwhile for your fans. The "smack room" sucks, the Panther fans in it suck, and your football team sucks. The reflection of your character is the same as your QB Newton: lacking, gutless, immature and two-faced. To the one responsible: you sir can suck the fat one. Saying all this would warrant the opinion that I won’t be leaving with my head held high. Truth be told, my goal wasn’t to leave with my head held high. It was to leave with the moderators, admins and any non-Buc fan with your lips planted firmly upon the whitest part of my ass. I would like to take the few moments I have left to say that all of you Panther fans on the “puddle” are worthless, spineless pieces of inbred dog poo. I pity that the future of fandom, education and employment in the Carolinas lies in your small, runty, masturbation blistered hands. The once bright future has fallen to the minds laden with sub-intelligence.

Life will be better for me knowing I no longer have to worry about keeping any kind of reputation on a tired "smack room" whose very existence is proof of reverse Darwinism. It once started 3 years ago with over a dozen people verbally attacking me from all corners and ended this year with 2 or 3 people at most who could only resort to butt pirate jokes. I’ve done well enough to get myself banished from the board now and quite frankly I don’t care. My only regret is that I cannot say any of this to your faces. And if I had the chance I’d spit on the faces of your admins and moderators. Say goodbye to the best poster the smack room will ever have.

Maybe one day this board will be better. That day will come when it is shut down and taken from all of you.

*Awkward* Soooo ... I guess this means you are finally leaving?

#6 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,246 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:40 AM

I wonder if he was crying while he typed this.

#7 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,756 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

Who cares

#8 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,101 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

I was sympathetic at first, but now...

#9 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:10 PM

6-0

#10 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:54 AM

6-0

And there's nothing wrong with that! (Seriously, you can proposition every guy you want, & if they let you take it in the uvula, good for you.)

#11 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:10 PM

He picked that last bone right out of freemans butt

#12 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

so can we start the butt pirate got butt hurt jokes yet?

#13 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:20 PM

compress it fool

b/c......

TL;DR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com