Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I fully expect us to lose next week!

74 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Watch Cowboys lose, still makes me think we'll lose

Posted · Report post

ROFLMAO cowgirls drop a 2pt conversion and miss game wining FG. At least their is some good news today.

Posted · Report post

Well the FB has been a dying position for some time....

And you read options work.....but how you run it actually matters. No different than lining up in power pro sets and getting stuffed bc of predictability and poor usage.

Naw CRA, Cam too big for that poo

Thats something you run with a Vick. Get some more weapons, better blocking and allow him to use his arm

Posted · Report post

Well, Both TB and Atl won today. But Dallas and the Eagles lost. Hopefully the Giants do as well. The more "contenders" that lose opens up a ray of hope that we can still turn it around and maybe squeeze in the the playoffs. We have to do our part though...

We can hand the Cowboys, And Eagles both another loss in head to head match ups... Just saying, if we can get some W's and take care of business in our own division it may not be as over as we all think it is

Posted · Report post

as good as the cowboys run game is, romo can still win us the game. he and that crew of WRs have no chemistry whatsoever.

as long as this team comes out like it did against the falcons, i think we can pull off a win, esp. if we can eliminate a couple boneheaded mistakes at the end.

no guarantee by any means, but i'm not going to be calling this game an automatic loss, either. i've got faith on romo's lameness.

Posted · Report post

ROFLMAO cowgirls drop a 2pt conversion and miss game wining FG. At least their is some good news today.

kind of sounds like us.

this game is going to be the battle of the f*ckups. who ever makes one less error than the other wins.

Posted · Report post

I don't know how the hell we stop Murray next week. Our best hope is to keep it close and hope Romo chokes at the very end.

Posted · Report post

If our offense plays to their potential it will be close. If the play like they did against Seattle, it will be ugly.

Posted · Report post

not worried

Posted · Report post

Dez Bryant had a good game today despite not coming thru on that 2 pointer. He could gash us next week if we don't play good D. Dallas is gonna use us to get their swagger back if we play like we have.

Posted · Report post

Dez Bryant had a good game today despite not coming thru on that 2 pointer. He could gash us next week if we don't play good D. Dallas is gonna use us to get their swagger back if we play like we have.

i hope that gamble is back 100% and that he has dez duty.

Posted · Report post

just remember how we played against the seahawks and how dallas did against them (and try to forget what dallas did to the giants in NY just the week before).

wow...this is really a game that ANYTHING can happen. i expect it to be an ugly mistake ridden game one way or the other. both teams are capable of being really good, imo, but both teams are making a poo ton of mistakes.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments