Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plausible Cause?

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Perhaps all of this hate towards Rivera is due to us missing Foxy? Perhaps we actually grew to like his coaching style, when it worked?

Perhaps we must relax and let what we have mature?

We have a highly respected young coach. Let's allow him to become what he desires to be.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The hate towards Rivera is because he seems clueless, especially with his management of the game. Terrible.

Posted · Report post

We hate Rivera because we have serious talent on this team and he can't do anything with it

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Well we gave Jarrett what, three years? Four? We've given Armanti the same. Sure... why not, let's relax and wait for him to figure out how to do this, lol. No... you either coach correctly or you get shown the door.

Posted · Report post

I thought that I missed Fox a couple weeks ago, turns out I was just hungry, so I fixed some leftover grilled chicken and some leftover Mac and cheese.

Posted · Report post

Well we gave Jarrett what, three years? Four? We've given Armanti the same. Sure... why not, let's relax and wait for him to figure out how to do this, lol. No... you either coach correctly or you get shown the door.

Cowher, Coughlin and a host of others say hello.

Posted · Report post

Why would we miss Fox? Like he is showing this year, he isn't capable of being a consistent coach and putting back to back winning seasons together.