Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Name the 10 players that would hurt us the most if not on the team next year.

31 posts in this topic

In fire the coaches threads, we say we have talent just bad play calling on offense and coaching on defense.

In get rid of player threads, we say we have no talent and hard to find even 10 players worth keeping.

O:

Stewart

Kalil (even though he's injured, he's a good one to have)

Olsen

D:

Kuechly

Alexander

Davis

I think there is a ton of talent on this roster, but in a depth capacity. We have guys that would be very strong rotational or situational players. If we can move some of the bad bad contracts (big IF) and fix our needs via free agency and the draft I see no reason why we can't contend for a playoff spot next year.

Assuming we ditch the read option.

In fire the coaches threads, we say we have talent just bad play calling on offense and coaching on defense.

In get rid of player threads, we say we have no talent and hard to find even 10 players worth keeping.

The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle. I think we have enough talent to be a close to .500 team, but we don't have enough in the right places to get us where we want to go.

As long as we keep Jimmeh and AE we should be fine.

1. Cam

2. Stew

3. Kuechly

4. Olsen

5. LaFell

6. Kalil

7. Gross

8. Smitty

thats all i got...

Can't answer that question for the offensive side yet. We'll have to run a real offense first. I still have hope for that Barnidge guy... But no one on that side of the ball has looked too good this season.

Defensive must haves:

Kuechly

TD

Anderson

Godfrey - he's playing much better since the CBs are pressing

CJ

Defensive like to haves - improving every week, and need to stay unless seriously upgraded:

Norman

Alexander