Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brokenbad

I am jealous of people on welfare, EVEN WHITE PEOPLE

57 posts in this topic

I have a family of three and two large dogs and my grocery bill never exceeds 350 a month. I cook all three meals every day for my family. Even if I have to work, I cook before hand so that they can eat without spending unnecessarily.

Where do you shop? I'm lucky if $350 lasts two weeks. Family of four, no pets, smoking, drinking, sodas, premade frozen junk, etc.

Maybe 12 years ago but not now, with current inflation and food prices skyrocketing no way family of 4 can survive on $1,200... They would spend about $800 only on food and thats leave $400 left on all other poo. I don't see how it's possible.

Whoa! What the fug are you eating? We're a family of 3 (& 3 cats) & we don't spend more than $350, & that's with steaks & babybacks & poo.

Where do you shop? I'm lucky if $350 lasts two weeks. Family of four, no pets, smoking, drinking, sodas, premade frozen junk, etc.

I can't speak for Floppin, but I started doing the "super coupon" thing. It takes up about 20+ hours a week but it works.

I can't speak for Floppin, but I started doing the "super coupon" thing. It takes up about 20+ hours a week but it works.

We do too. My wife can sniff a sale or coupon from 4 states away.

We do too. My wife can sniff a sale or coupon from 4 states away.

Damn... Then the only thing I can think of is that you live in an area where they have to truck in fresh meat, fish, & produce from a fair distance. If it's not that then I'm stumped.

ETA: Or you buy a lot of high end stuff like Berkshire pork & Organic Grappels... but you really don't seem to be the pretentious type.

Well according to his OP, he doesn't give the impression that his wife works. Additionally, he's too proud to get food stamps, at least that's the impression that he wants to give. He's envious of people on welfare, despite the fact that he very probably qualifies himself.

For the record, people on this very board, have tried to tell me that you should very easily be able to support a family of three on a fulltime minimum wage. In case you didn't know what a full time minimum wage pays per month - it's about 1200 a month. Life might not be fun, they said, but you could do it without government help!

I applied.

I get exactly $66 a month.....

Honestly, I wanted to go into a long drawn out tear down of his original OP, but I decided that it would be tedious to rip his moronic diatribe to threads.

I will say that if he's "going hungry" while making around 2k a month, then it's his own damn fault. Learn to budget and cut out all unnecessary peripheral bills.

None of us are starving, but we sure aren't eating like kings. We manage to eat but we do not have a freezer that is obnoxiously full.

OP do you or your wife smoke?

Fug no, gross poo.

you're on food stamps? um i'm gonna need to check your belongings, including the contents of your refrigerator ( you probably have food in it i bet, you fuging welfare queen) before determining whether or not you should actually qualify

but honestly just the fact that you receive welfare implies that you're likely on drugs and stealing poo too so i don't know if i'm buying this whole "cable technician" poo

i mean what, by cable technician do you mean that you steal copper wire you fuging welfare queen? probably

1 person likes this

you're on food stamps? um i'm gonna need to check your belongings, including the contents of your refrigerator ( you probably have food in it i bet, you fuging welfare queen) before determining whether or not you should actually qualify

but honestly just the fact that you receive welfare implies that you're likely on drugs and stealing poo too so i don't know if i'm buying this whole "cable technician" poo

i mean what, by cable technician do you mean that you steal copper wire you fuging welfare queen? probably

Wow...you can tell you are on the outside looking in.

Easy to say.

whoa wait are you telling me i'm wrong for just assuming that you're milking the system and leading a life of crime with no evidence to support?

whoa wait are you telling me i'm wrong for just assuming that you're milking the system and leading a life of crime with no evidence to support?

DUH..I have already admitted that I used accusations as a method of venting anger.

I just find it really hard to believe that you don't think the welfare system is really effed up.