Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Just purchased my first home

34 posts in this topic

Congratulations on going through with it ARSEN, I doubt you will regret it.

Sounds like you got a great deal on your home and your loan.

I was visiting family in Mint Hill just a few weeks ago. It has grown a lot, but is still a very nice area.

Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks bud. I'm excited and scared the same time... I got wedding and honeymoon coming up so I got to plan for everything. SO much uncertainty!

oh you'll be fine you damned foreigner.

1 person likes this

*college student living in apartment*

*realizes he has nothing to add*

*lurks anyway*

1 person likes this

congrats man. I actually was going to send you a pm today to see if you had gotten everything worked out since you'd been having issues with the builder. Never got around to it though.

I think getting cold feet is a normal thing. I felt the same way when I bought in February. Your interest rate is a lot better than mine though. Mine is 4.2%.

1 person likes this

also, thats a big ranch. They don't build many single story homes with that kind of square footage.

definitely a good deal. we got ours for 15 years at 3.5 based on really good credit (and the fact that we bought a dump-ass foreclosure.)

have fun, it's an adventure!

The builder I had issues with got fired and new builder is pretty good guy. My closing was scheduled for November 9th but I know the game since I'm an accountant so called them up on Monday and I offered to close on 31st if they'd threw some free stuff my way. They gave me $2k in extra stuff to close a week early. I have no idea how and why I got such a good interest rate but I'll take it. I called my loan officer back in early October and asked what's my current interest rate, he said 3.25% (down from 3.9% 2 months ago) so I told him to lock it up ASAP.

also, thats a big ranch. They don't build many single story homes with that kind of square footage.

It was supposed to be 2,200 sqft but we added an extra bedroom and extended our living room by 320 sqft.

nice man... i know the process was a nightmare for you... congrats.

1 person likes this

• Topics

• I don't feel like we're a sleeper team. We are just mercurial as a franchise- up, down, and in the middle. I really do not know what to expect this year. As it's been said, the O-line is a big question mark. Our interior is good, but the tackle spot is a mystery. I wasn't and am still not high on the Lil Kalil signing, and not because of the contract. He has declined every year since his rookie year. Am I suppose to believe that he has really been chronically injured this whole time and now that he is here with Ryan he is suppose to magically be healthy and perform? I'm not saying it isn't possible- I'm not saying he's def going to suck either. I just have no clue. I think it's a big time gamble from Gman. I hope it works out. And I desperately want to be proved wrong about it too. I hope he fills the hole that's been there since Gross left as a long term solution. And the other thing that worries me is the coaching staff. Everyone talks about Shula but I'm not high on RR. He took zero accountability in his post season presser- as apposed to Gman who acknowledged his mistakes. I've never really liked him- I'm really wondering if Riverboat was just fools gold. He just feels like Fox 2.0- don't think he can get us a Lombardi- which is sad because I feel like our roster can. Again, I hope I'm wrong about this. These two things plus our division- The NFCS will be a dogfight this year. 
    • Yeah we fell asleep..the offensive like ducked and the secondary ducked til Bradbury and the other kid stepped up.. but season was done.. need a healthy o-Lind this year and execute or these new weapons are pointless

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle