#16 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,833 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

King Kemba. Been a fan of his since he was recruited as a Husky, knew he was gonna be a star before he even saw significant playing time at UConn.

#17 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

Nexts Jeff Teague he'll breakout like Teague did in the A last season

#18 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

Kemba stat line tonight in a 101-97 win over the Mavs....

26 points, 7 assist, 6 rebounds, and 8 steals. Amazing game from him tonight, Kemba and MKG are really starting to play well off each other and look to be a solid core for the future.

#19 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

PGs are a weird breed, sometimes they come in and dominate right away (Rose, CP3), and sometimes they need a couple years to adjust to the NBA and find the right opportunity (Billups, Rondo, Nash).

Dont look now, but Kemba is averaging 19 pts 6 ast 4 reb and 2.8 steals through 5 games

#20 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,597 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

He did well in summer league too. I'm starting to see the Bobcats plan come together. Kemba is super fast and more importantly he seems to be developing a really good chemistry and liking of his teammates. Last night against the Mavs I didn't see too many bad shots either. I suppose there were a couple of drives to the hoop where he sort of threw it up instead of looking for the dish in the paint.....but I think he was instructed to do that and it worked out. I think will end up with more then 20+ wins this year, and probably just a big man away from competing for the playoffs. Hopefully we can find one in free agency next year.

#21 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,597 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:51 AM

He did well in summer league too. I'm starting to see the Bobcats plan come together. Kemba is super fast and more importantly he seems to be developing a really good chemistry and liking of his teammates. Last night against the Mavs I didn't see too many bad shots either. I suppose there were a couple of drives to the hoop where he sort of threw it up instead of looking for the dish in the paint.....but I think he was instructed to do that and it worked out. I think will end up with more then 20+ wins this year, and probably just a big man away from competing for the playoffs. Hopefully we can find one in free agency next year.

#22 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

Is an assassin! He put a dagger in the Bucks tonight! Whoooooooo!!!

#23 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,571 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

I was a big fan of Kemba from the beginning. He has the tools to be a big time player in the NBA.

#24 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

Cardiac Kemba! It's nice knowing you have a guy who wants the ball when the game is on the line, no matter what. Three straight wins for the Bobcats? Is this real life?

#25 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,723 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

Cam...pay attention. Kemba takes control of that offense and, as already said, he wants to take that game winning shot every single time.

#26 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

Yea yea we're all happy he hit the dagger but good lord. He is the only reason it was even a close game with his 5 4th quarter turnorvers. I was f'in pissed

#27 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

Nexts Jeff Teague he'll breakout like Teague did in the A last season

Jeff Teague?? Man I think thats an understatement.
More like Russell Westbrook imo.

#28 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

Walker is the best athlete is Charlotte and should be promoted as such. His face should be everywhere from billboards to city buses.

#29 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:48 AM

Yea yea we're all happy he hit the dagger but good lord. He is the only reason it was even a close game with his 5 4th quarter turnorvers. I was f'in pissed

Losing a 16pt 4th quarter lead was crazy put they were scrappy enough to pull out a win. Last year the would have lost that game by 10.

This team now has 4 guys on the floor that are capable of putting up 20+ nightly and Kemba is coming into his own and wow! Dunlap and Cho are just what this franchise needed.

#30 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

Losing a 16pt 4th quarter lead was crazy put they were scrappy enough to pull out a win. Last year the would have lost that game by 10.

This team now has 4 guys on the floor that are capable of putting up 20+ nightly and Kemba is coming into his own and wow! Dunlap and Cho are just what this franchise needed.

They are looking scrappy for sure. Those Euro bastards wwere just mugging our guys in the second half. I would love to see a dominant big man playing center.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users