79 replies to this topic

#76 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,184 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Age 45, still get flirted with by women my own age, older and slightly younger (mid to late 30s).

Not that flirtatious myself anymore. Couldn't tell you why.

#77 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,973 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

i think women know when you are a safe flirt too or they themselves may want a bit of some flirtatious feedback. i just say thanks and keep walking.

#78 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,201 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

haha @ this thread when i was thinking this same thing today

i know back in the days when people used myspace, and after i had already been married several years, some girls i went to high school with told me they thought i was the hottest guy in school. but i always looked PO'd so they say they were too intimidated to talk to me. when i talked to them, it was always about something school-related.

i guess its something i do when i have something on my mind. i know it still happens... i'm walking down the street, not a care in the world, a lady walking towards me smiles big and makes eye contact. immediately, my mind goes into "stupid concussions; do i know her or not" mode - i guess i do that scowl face again. by the time i realize i'm doing it, the smile and eye contact are gone.

but its good... been married 11 and a half years and loved every minute of it. i wouldn't flirt now even if i remembered how to do it.

#79 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

Quitting my job and being a bartender. I mean you've gotta fug a 60 year old just once in your life right?

#80 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

Quitting my job and being a bartender. I mean you've gotta fug a 60 year old just once in your life right?

Only when I'm 60 myself and I've been unsuccessful in trading my wife for a younger model.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com