Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Like Watching a Road Game

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I usually never criticize fan support during games. I live 200+ miles away and do not own PSL's. I go to only 1-3 games per year. Even when I came close to buying PSL's this offseason part of my purchase would have included selling 2-3 games per year to help finance the other games. I hav extreme admiration for those who put their money where their mouth's are and show up every game.

But why don't I hear you? I see you every time I visit. You wear the colors. You buy the tickets. I know you are there. Am I out of bounds to ask you to be loud and proud?

Panthers just stopped the Bronco's on their opening possession and instead of cheers I hear silence. Cam gets sacked and instead of silence I hear cheers. It is sickening.

I am going to make a point of going to the Tampa Game and losing my frickin' voice.

Posted

nevermind...... Panthers suck the life out of fans.

Posted

nevermind...... Panthers suck the life out of fans.

Hammer meet Nail

Posted

The fans are drained... I was at the Bucs prime time game in 08. The team was playing well and the place was a mad house! Ive never had so much fun at a Panthers game! You cant expect the team to look like garbage all day and our fans to switch on thier excitement because we made a couple of decent plays.

1 person likes this