#46 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,458 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

You guys are hilarious.

This is just like when Kuechly played averagely the first 2 games and everyone called him a bust. Now he's back in the DROY discussions.

Amini will be fine.

Nah, Amini has been awful since the Seahawks game, PFF has graded him negatively every single game after that game.

#47 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,125 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

oh no, he's big, strong, and dumb.

how will he ever make it at guard

#48 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

Nah, Amini has been awful since the Seahawks game, PFF has graded him negatively every single game after that game.

Oh a rookie going up against one of the best defensive lines in the NFL didn't perform well?

Give the guy a break, he will get better.

#49 CarolinaFTW

CarolinaFTW

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

You guys are hilarious.

This is just like when Kuechly played averagely the first 2 games and everyone called him a bust. Now he's back in the DROY discussions.

Amini will be fine.

this. he's a fuging rookie. They are rookies for a reason. they fug up. it's what happens. This board wants everybody to play perfect ALL the time. It's not going to happen. Why don't we just give credit to Denver? They do have a good D. We must've forgot this D carried The Golden Calf of Bristol. C'mon guys. Give credit where its due.

#50 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,815 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

You guys are hilarious.

Amini will be fine.

The reason why Kuechly sucked the first couple of games, is because this coaching staff put him in the wrong position. That and taking him out of 70% of defensive snaps. I from day one said he should be put in the middle, which wasn't a hard thing to see. Yet loyalty went over to Beason, and that messed us up.

With all that said, Kuechly was an easy pick up. Cordy Glenn should have been the next easy pick up, but this staff went away from that, and wanted to look like geniuses. Those of you who think Amini will pan out in a year, need to jump off that bandwagon now. The same coaching staff that picked him, is the same one who's proven this season they do not know what the world they are doing.

#51 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,722 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

He is a rookie learning his job. It take linemen several years to learn. Anyone remember how Kalil struggled as a rookie. All these expectations that a division 2 guy would come and dominate right away were unrealistic. He might end up being a great player but we have to give him time to learn. Look at Evan Mathis for Philly. We bailed on him too soon and he is doing great for Philly this year. It takes time to develop rookies which is the downside of drafting everyone.

#52 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,458 posts

Oh a rookie going up against one of the best defensive lines in the NFL didn't perform well?

Give the guy a break, he will get better.

That's why everyone said about McClain too.

#justsaying

#53 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

That's why everyone said about McClain too.

#justsaying

And McClain is already producing in New England.

#shittycoachingstaff

#54 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

The reason why Kuechly sucked the first couple of games, is because this coaching staff put him in the wrong position. That and taking him out of 70% of defensive snaps. I from day one said he should be put in the middle, which wasn't a hard thing to see. Yet loyalty went over to Beason, and that messed us up.

With all that said, Kuechly was an easy pick up. Cordy Glenn should have been the next easy pick up, but this staff went away from that, and wanted to look like geniuses. Those of you who think Amini will pan out in a year, need to jump off that bandwagon now. The same coaching staff that picked him, is the same one who's proven this season they do not know what the world they are doing.

Amini played LT at a D2 program. We play him in the NFL at LG. It's gonna take some time for him to be a stud, but he will be.

The Silatolu pick was all potential, the guy has so much potential to be great. It's all about the right coaches from there.

#55 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,261 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

It would have been so nice to pick up Glenn in that spot instead. He could have started on the right side and eventually moved to the left and been a starter here for years. Bell could have moved inside to RG with the ability to be a back up tackle.

#56 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,600 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

And McClain is already producing in New England.

#shittycoachingstaff

i think he got cut that following week.

#57 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,815 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

Amini played LT at a D2 program. We play him in the NFL at LG. It's gonna take some time for him to be a stud, but he will be.

The Silatolu pick was all potential, the guy has so much potential to be great. It's all about the right coaches from there.

And Glenn played LT and LG in the SEC. Which prospect was more alluring at that spot?

#58 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

i think he got cut that following week.

You're right, he got cut but it was this month. Just signed with the texans. I heard he was improving though, I really think we cut the wrong guy, Fua is garbage.

#59 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

And Glenn played LT and LG in the SEC. Which prospect was more alluring at that spot?

Glenn is a solid player too, no doubt. At the time of the draft though, Glenn was being knocked for not having explosiveness, with some of the worse numbers in the combine. Silatolu looked like a guy with a lot of room to go, and the tape was like nothing you had ever seen.

You can't sit here and look back at the draft at guy's we could've drafted instead. It's the biggest waste of time ever.

#60 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,600 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

You're right, he got cut but it was this month. Just signed with the texans. I heard he was improving though, I really think we cut the wrong guy, Fua is garbage.

i think neither should have been cut, considering Edwards is still on the team.

edit: armanti edwards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com