27 replies to this topic

#16 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

wat? ur giving RR the credit that belongs to the DC?

your damn right I am.

#17 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,408 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

Congratulations to John Fox, whose Denver Broncos vindicated him big time today. It is becoming more and more clear to me that the fault does not belong to the players or even the coaching staff, the “powers that be” need to take a long hard look at themselves…

Fox is fortunate that Elway made the decision to sign Peyton. Vindication comes when Fox wins consistently without him.

#18 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

Fox is fortunate that Elway made the decision to sign Peyton. Vindication comes when Fox wins consistently without him.

He won with The Golden Calf of Bristol.

This forum is full of idiots.

#19 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

....Fox ill fk it up...watch. dispite having Manning.... the X factor is Del Rio and what kind of job he can do...

#20 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,930 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

http://www.facebook.com/FireRonRivera

#21 Mage

Mage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Why does everyone keep acting as if the only thing Rivera controls is the defense? He is the head coach. I don't care if it is the OC, DC, QB Coach, whatever. This is the staff Rivera chose, not the front office. Rivera is the one who chooses his assistants and his coordinators (the only time I can remember an owner or GM choosing one is in Dallas when Jerry wanted Garrett, I think, not sure what happened there).

And once again, we were totally outclassed in the 2nd half. That is on Rivera.

#22 Huffgolf30

Huffgolf30

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

Rivera is pleased with our defense, look at him:
Posted Image

Rivera is inquisitive as to why Cam threw that interception:

Posted Image

Rivera is pissed at our offenseive line's effort.

Posted Image

Rivera, the panthers cheerleaders are all naked!

Posted Image

#23 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

fkin bulgy left eye...

#24 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,467 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

yeah he backed in to the playoffs with a .500 record, sucker punched the steelers, and then got vaporized in one of the worst playoff beatdowns i've ever seen.

now he has one of the greatest player-coaches ever running his offense and jack del rio running his defense. his gameday duties consist of yelling at the refs and throwing challenge flags.

of course, his good record in two seasons with denver where he has little control over personnel or playcalling is proof positive of the kind of coach he is rather than the exactly average record he compiled here over a much longer amount of time when he had near complete control over playcalling and heavy sway over personnel, somehow.

this forum is full of idiots.

#25 Shaqil915

Shaqil915

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

How has no one put "Are you a wizard?" captions on that Rivera pic yet.

#26 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,408 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

Please. It took a ridiculous amount of luck to get those wins and the entire organization knew it, which is why Manning was brought in in the first place. I'm not discrediting Fox for recognizing what it would take to win with Manning, but he went 7-9 and 11-5 his first 2 seasons in Carolina too. Suggest you refrain from calling names, lest you look like one yourself.

#27 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,408 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

....Fox ill fk it up...watch. dispite having Manning.... the X factor is Del Rio and what kind of job he can do...

Agreed. Manning is absolutely at least in shared command of that offense, if not completely (as he has more than earned the right to be) and they had a killer defense with Del Rio in Carolina too. I'm interested to see how the rest of this season unfolds for them.

#28 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

Agreed. Manning is absolutely at least in shared command of that offense, if not completely (as he has more than earned the right to be) and they had a killer defense with Del Rio in Carolina too. I'm interested to see how the rest of this season unfolds for them.

.... Foxy called the first series, run for 2, 3 yrd pass, run for 3, punt....then Manning said go sit the fk down and see if you can find the audio button that controls your head set....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.