Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone have a reliable source inside the organization?

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#46 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,685 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

I don't care if Chud is promoted to owner, as long as he doesn't call the fugging plays anymore.

#47 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Well whatever we are doing in practice is not translating into wins right now.

#48 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,392 posts

Practice isn't just something that happens and runs itself.

It actually requires someone with experience to coordinate and execute.

Shula has done it

#49 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

Let me call JR on my bat phone and ask what the dilly is....

lol

#50 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,035 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

Only move that makes sense is firing Chud and promoting someone like Shula who will run a traditional offense.

With Cam, I do not think we can run a traditional offense. I did not want him, but then I drank the Kool Aid last year and I do not want to give up yet, I think he will be good if he gets a true #1 and about 3 linemen. However, he is pretty much a dumbass. Not many QBs survive without common sense and mild intelligence.

#51 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,035 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

By the way, any criticism of the fact that this information came from Facebook is just wrong. This was qualified and explained for what it is. It is clearly stated as a rumor and he seeks confirmation or dismissal objectively.

#52 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,392 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

With Cam, I do not think we can run a traditional offense. I did not want him, but then I drank the Kool Aid last year and I do not want to give up yet, I think he will be good if he gets a true #1 and about 3 linemen. However, he is pretty much a dumbass. Not many QBs survive without common sense and mild intelligence.

Why not?

Rollouts and using his legs when things break down would be there in a traditional offense.....a legit run game sets up real play action and would let him throw downfield. Takes pressure off him, lets him develop as a traditional QB, lets RBs run....

Only thing Cam would not fit is a spread NFL offense where a QB picks apart teams with little dink throws.

#53 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,505 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

I think McD and Shula could at least match the Rivera and Chud sh*tstorm going forward thee rest of the season

#54 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

If he is such a dumbass how did he have success last year?

#55 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,392 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

Yeah, Cam is such a waste and a dumbass.....yet through 25 games to start his career he has generated more prodiction than anyone in NFL history history.....with lazy and poor coaching.

#56 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

I dont necessarily understand this mindset that Cam can not run a traditional offense. The Panthers dont run one. I mean even today on the first two series Cam was under center, we see an I-formation, they move the ball, get a TD on the second drive...... and then that was it. From that point on, we pretty much saw Cam in the shotgun all game, either passing or handing it of to the RB next to him. I am not saying Cam is perfect and doesnt need to work on his game, but lets use and develope Cam in an actual traditional offense first. Let alone the fact our O-Line sucks.

#57 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,170 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

cam can absolutely run a pro offense. we've seen him do it on many occasions with a nice amount of success. i'm bewildered too as to where that charge that he can't comes from.

#58 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

If this is true I'm not sure how I even feel about it. It's sad really. I was so excited when Ron was hired as our next head coach. The next guy we hire I'm sure we will approve for the most part. I just hope they get the right guy.

#59 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,978 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

Not many QBs survive without common sense and mild intelligence.

Posted Image

#60 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,026 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

personally, I dont care if we win another game, watching the defense play like that is exciting and fun to watch. Carolina should just punt on first down and let the defense play the whole game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com