Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Match.com

Fire RR poll...

191 members have voted

1. 1. Fire ron rivera

• yes
    • no
    • give him to the end of the season

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 posts in this topic

we let em of the hook bad play slection...no adjustment

this is going to be a fun year we will win monday night with vick out

This coaching staff's jobs are beyond saving, but they will be here till the end of the regular season.

Fire him now.

And here's why: This situation is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He knows he's probably gone, his devotion to this team beyond 7 weeks from now is fickle at best. Firing Hurney put Rivera in panic mode because chances are a new GM will want a new HC.

Rivera seems to be a baby steps, 'everything in good time' type character stuck in a 'produce now or else' scenario. Now he's just treading water trying his damnedest to keep afloat and that never leads to the most rational decision making. Just put him out of his misery and let's have someone else take over.

The best way to find out what the issue is is to isolate the problem. If Rivera truly will be gone after this season, then get someone else to replace him now. If you see a shift toward the better after that, you've found the issue. If we still suck, maybe you realize it's the team that needs blowing up (or the interim coach is equally inept, in that case I've got nothing. But I'm inclined to think we have the talent, it's the coaching that's the issue.)

1 person likes this

this season is over for us we are just going through the motions now. simple in game adjustments. Chud and rr both are not making the talent work for what we have.

why didn't gettis see the field. and joe adams these kids have talent and both are more explosive than anyone else besides smith.

why didn't gettis see the field. and joe adams these kids have talent and both are more explosive than anyone else besides smith.

Adams has still been dropping punts in practice.

Adams has still been dropping punts in practice.

Screen play get him in the open field

Screen play get him in the open field

Tell me about it..

I've said it before: I think we're in the situation when we get to 9 losses he's gone.