#1 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

To all of the worthless, ignorant, halfass, bandwagon, idiot trolls that stink this place up. I hope you choke on a turkey bone or man bone or whatever it is you lowlife assclowns feed on. Enjoy.

#2 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,304 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:29 PM

Pretty hard to choke on spam, vienna wienies and potted meat.

#3 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

To all of the worthless, ignorant, halfass, bandwagon, idiot trolls that stink this place up. I hope you choke on a turkey bone or man bone or whatever it is you lowlife assclowns feed on. Enjoy.

lol

Back at you and all the other Panty fans. I hope your wives and significant others treat you like gods and give you all burnt offerings. You will know dinner is done when the smoke detector goes off.

#4 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

Happy Thanksgiving all you butthurt, bitter 2 win having Panther fans. I hope your daughter comes home from college with her new meth-head boyfriend and lets the 'Fam' in on her little secret that she's knock-up and leaving school Causing your mother to have a heart attack and she face plants right into the sweet potato pie that your lesbian aunt Mary brought over.

2 wins bitches!!!1!

#5 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Happy Thanksgiving all you butthurt, bitter 2 win having Panther fans. I hope your daughter comes home from college with her new meth-head boyfriend and lets the 'Fam' in on her little secret that she's knock-up and leaving school Causing your mother to have a heart attack and she face plants right into the sweet potato pie that your lesbian aunt Mary brought over.

2 wins bitches!!!1!

Mr. Karma,

That is Pulitzer prize winning literature. I don't have any say in who is awarded a Pulitzer prize but I can give you some Pulitzer Pie.

May all the Buc, Falcon and Saint fans that post here have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

#6 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

I still have no interest watching The Graduate suck off Blanks...

#7 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

I still have no interest watching The Graduate suck off Blanks...

Geez YML, by saying you still have no interest would indicate you thought about it at one time but decided the answer is No. Are you okay?. Have some Rum pie and you will feel much better. Also, see a doctor and change your meds.

#8 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

It's like McNasty keeps trying to impress SCP and PhillyB (Carolina's heavies) though, try as he may, (he tries so hard, guys) all he manages to do is ape them poorly. They probably have him on ignore.

More like Thanklessgiving for that guy :(

Still rooting for the Panthers to uspet the Falcons and whoever else isn't us. Give em' hell, boys!

#9 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,175 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

2 wins bitches!!!1!

That story seems like it hit close to your home blanks. I can't decide whether you are the methhead boyfriend in this story or the accidental child. Aunt Mary probably looked pretty good in the stands with her Vick falcons jersey.

#10 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,178 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

Don't burn your dicks when you sneak off alone to f*ck the apple pie.

#11 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

$20 says Grits is at home by himself today! HAHAHAHAHA

#12 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Don't burn your dicks when you sneak off alone to f*ck the apple pie.

Speaking from experience??

#13 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,178 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

Speaking from experience??

I prefer pecan (pronounced pee-kahn)

#14 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

To the OP Kill yoself fool.

#15 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

It's like McNasty keeps trying to impress SCP and PhillyB (Carolina's heavies) though, try as he may, (he tries so hard, guys) all he manages to do is ape them poorly. They probably have him on ignore.

More like Thanklessgiving for that guy :(

Still rooting for the Panthers to uspet the Falcons and whoever else isn't us. Give em' hell, boys!

Awwwww. youre so cute. Im not here for them. Im here for you and all of the other insecure dipshits like you. I always will be! I am very thankful for your support and the rest of my silly little troll stooges.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.