Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cary Kollins

UPDATE! Rick Reilly is a lying dingleberry clinging to his hatred of Cam Newton

272 posts in this topic

I could careless how long the media has to wait as well. Cam has to take care of himself first with treatments or whatever else he has to do in the locker room. The media has no idea what obligations Cam has before he has to meet with them so to cry about it makes RR sound like a diva.

1 person likes this

who cares?

doesn't matter what the media's perception is.

as far as him being considered a diva in the lockerroom? not a big deal either unless you want them all sitting around bro-hugging each other and singing kum-ba-ya every day.

i swear there's a bunch of drama queens in here and people looking for any excuse to hate.

If you would have just stayed in the kitchen where you belong, none of this would have happened.

sorry sir, won't happen again :(

what kind of sammich would you like?

That probably is annoying for the other players if they have to sit on the bus waiting just for cam.

I doubt they are on the bus waiting for him like they are school children. I'd say if anyone is waiting on the bus then it's just the bus driver.

sorry sir, won't happen again :(

what kind of sammich would you like?

As long is the sandwich is not turkey.Way to much turkey in short time

Jordan Gross has been one of Cam's most public defenders, so he must be one of the select few.

Also, a coworker's neighbor? I'm glad we're going straight to the source.

He aint been doin this on the field......

As far as the media goes, take this for example. Several weeks ago, one of the ESPN radio crew said something to the effect of

"The biggest red flag for me about Cam is that I've never heard him take the blame for a loss. He's always throwing other people under the bus."

Now Cam has his share of things that he needs to work on but that poo ain't one... Actually, I take that back, he needs to learn from his mistakes & just shrug them off.

At any rate, saying poo like that, at best, shows that people are willing to only watch highlights of games & listen to clips of pressers. At worst, it shows that some are willing to flat out lie about the guy to support their dislike of him. Either way it's shoddy journalism, so if they have to wait a bit fug'em.

As for the team, well, it depends on how they feel about divas. It's not necessarily a bad thing.

1 person likes this

If you're holding up the bus or plane, then you should be left. Jimmy Johnson used this practice often and relished doing it to star players to send a message to the rest of the team.

6 people like this

If you're holding up the bus or plane, then you should be left. Jimmy Johnson used this practice often and relished doing it to star players to send a message to the rest of the team.

yep, easy fix.

agreed here.

it's not the big problem people make it out to be and it would just be funny for cam and the whole team and it would also be an get any ego's back in check.

none of this stuff is the big deal people are making it out to be.

1 person likes this