18 replies to this topic

#16 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,087 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

After the Shockey left and we had to abandon the 2 TE set, our offense turned into a complete mess. Yes, Chud deserves a lot of the blame for our pathetic offense, but he really was forced to change everything after we lost such an important component. We can't just say "why not stick with the 2 TE set?" when we only have 1 TE on the roster. You want our offense to stop looking like ass? Fire Chud and draft a TE.

Maybe im gonna get scorched for this but, i don't think chud is that bad of a coach. You dont go from offensive genius to poo after one down season. I'd like to see ron ron fired and let chud take over for the rest of the season just to see what he's got.

#17 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

Maybe im gonna get scorched for this but, i don't think chud is that bad of a coach. You dont go from offensive genius to poo after one down season. I'd like to see ron ron fired and let chud take over for the rest of the season just to see what he's got.

Considering Chud has full control of the offense, yeah, I'd say you're gonna get scorched.

#18 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,087 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

Considering Chud has full control of the offense, yeah, I'd say you're gonna get scorched.

doesnt have full control of the personel or questionable calls being made(other than on offense).

#19 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

most of the questionable calls have been on defense.

and from genius to poo...what happened in cleveland?

i see a trend. he's doing something wrong in year two. year two turns to poo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com