Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

KC only sucks if.....

40 posts in this topic

Chiefs have one, one, one, one win.

Yeah, they are gooooooooooood.

Guess we will feel like we made the playoffs beating such a fantasic team. Mind games here on the huddle.

that's what we said about you guys, and then backed it up for 59 minutes on the field.

after what we've seen this season literally no one on this board will be surprised if we lose that game.

NO! You guys will NOT lose to KC. In fact, you will light their asses UP!

You guys came here to Tampa, and scared the *** out of us! We were LUCKY to get the win!

Maybe you guys do not see the improvements in your team,, but I do. The Panther team that nearly beat us at home was, a FAR better team then what we faced in Carolina!

I can see Cam getting more comfortable with the offense, and your linebackers have always been awesome!

Honestly, I HATE The Falcons, and dislike the Saints, but I do not hate the Panthers! I very much enjoy the rivalry between our teams, and root for the Panthers, except when playing us.

2 people like this

NO! You guys will NOT lose to KC. In fact, you will light their asses UP!

You guys came here to Tampa, and scared the *** out of us! We were LUCKY to get the win!

Maybe you guys do not see the improvements in your team,, but I do. The Panther team that nearly beat us at home was, a FAR better team then what we faced in Carolina!

I can see Cam getting more comfortable with the offense, and your linebackers have always been awesome!

Honestly, I HATE The Falcons, and dislike the Saints, but I do not hate the Panthers! I very much enjoy the rivalry between our teams, and root for the Panthers, except when playing us.

Always good to see good sportsmanship ;). Warm and fuzzeh

You guys will crush the Kansas City Chiefs, easily! They simply do not possess the offensive firepower to hang with you guys. I can't believe what I am reading here. Worried, about the freaking KC Chiefs ? Tampa (Us) barely beat you guys here at home last game, and we crushed KC easily.

HEY!! Welcome back Apple. Looks like your Bucs had the year u said they would.

I hate you. :)