Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We Will Win Today

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Because this is the first game I will be unable to watch or listen to since EVER. Had to go to Tallahassee for my best friend's wedding and we're heading back now... You're welcome everyone.

7 people like this

Posted

Because this is the first game I will be unable to watch or listen to since EVER. Had to go to Tallahassee for my best friend's wedding and we're heading back now... You're welcome everyone.

Somebody has to take one for the team... Good luck. We're all counting on you.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a weird feeling we are going to win as well. Haven't felt this way all year.

Posted

dude if your car is able--- call XM radio and get it ASAP..... 14$ a month --just get it then call them back after the game and cancel :)

You have been here for a while--- I hope you are right bro!!! Should be a great game

Posted

if we win the coin toss the curse will be broken

Posted

Thanks dude, have a god ride!

Posted

You sir, are no diva.

Posted

ibtl

Posted

It's all been my fault.

3 people like this

Posted

It's all been my fault.

I'll be at the SD game next week....got another wedding coming up? please? ftlog

Posted

Thank you based Diddy

1 person likes this

Posted

It's all been my fault.

So don't mind me when I come over to smash all your TVs.

Kthanxbye