• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#31 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

What if, just what if, Accorsi is the one that is endorsing Beane? For the sake of argument, Accorsi may have spent enough time with Beane to see he is the one we need!

#32 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,802 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

If that's the case then Richardson makes it really hard to support this team

It also means that the Hurney firing was for nothing more than to appease the fanbase.

Richardson is making a strong case to be the worst owner in the league if this ends up true

#33 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,633 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

I'm tired of group think. We need fresh blood up in this bitch.

#34 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,496 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

What if, just what if, Accorsi is the one that is endorsing Beane? For the sake of argument, Accorsi may have spent enough time with Beane to see he is the one we need!

What exactly would he have done in the last few weeks that would make anybody think he knows how to run a draft?

#35 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,802 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

There are much, much more qualified candidates available

#36 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,277 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

only way this isn't a complete bullshit move is if accorsi actually recommended beane to be the new guy. and that's doubtful.

#37 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,599 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

I agree but I follow Pat Y a lot and when he says things like this he is usually right. He was saying we would draft Kuechly back last Feb

We would've drafted Barron instead of Luke had he been there ...didn't hear that from Patty.

#38 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

I'm guessing that Accorsi has had discussions with Beane about his team building philosophies!

#39 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,776 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

Say what you will about Pat Y, but he has proven in the past to be right when it comes to "inside info."

i quit reading after that.

#40 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

Interesting I believe I was talking to a few individuals yesterday that Beane might be the guy.

#41 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,678 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

GUYS GUYS, HE IS A UNCW GRAD, BEANE'S GOT THIS poo.

#42 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

Magic Beanes. Has a nice ring to it.

#43 tight lines

tight lines

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Say what you will about Pat Y, but he has proven in the past to be right when it comes to "inside info." For instance, all last off season he said he kept "hearing" Kuechly would be the pick when everyone bashed him saying Pat is clueless because we have Beason, we all know how that happened. Well, check out this gem he posted today.

"Like I said above, I think there’s a decent chance Rivera keeps his job. I also think there’s a growing chance interim general manager Brandon Beane moves into that role on a permanent basis."

Yep, you read that right. Now why on earth a guy that is known to have the inside track on a team just make up a story about us keeping Beane as our new GM? Here is the link. http://espn.go.com/b...rnoon-update-36

I like pat y and he is often more insightful than most of the national guys when it comes to the panthers but come on now It didn't take much to guess that the panthers were likely to draft a lb after the dreadful linebacking play last year. Nobody in their right mind would have bet on TD and Beason both coming back healthy this year.

#44 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,362 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Accorsi is just a consultant for JR's GM search, that's it. All he's doing is saying hey these candidates would work well for what your trying to accomplish and then JR takes it over from there. Not saying this is true, but if JR's already got the information from Accorsi and decided to go in a different direction is entirely plausible. Especially if Rivera wins out to get to 7-9 on the season. That would make the team 6-4 with Rivera and Beane guiding the team and making the decisions.

#45 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,802 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

Accorsi is just a consultant for JR's GM search, that's it. All he's doing is saying hey these candidates would work well for what your trying to accomplish and then JR takes it over from there. Not saying this is true, but if JR's already got the information from Accorsi and decided to go in a different direction is entirely plausible. Especially if Rivera wins out to get to 7-9 on the season. That would make the team 6-4 with Rivera and Beane guiding the team and making the decisions.

What critical decisions has he made

You do realize this is probably the most stagnant time of the year for GMs to do work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.