22 replies to this topic

#16 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,042 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

To the guys trying to act as if Cam is a Great QB now, lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Everything in due time, last year Cam showed great potential, this year he showed that he can adjust to NFL defenses as they have adjusted to him.

He's not taken this team to the playoffs yet much less won a playoff game so I think all the Cam is awesome talk is a bit premature but he will become a NFL great in due time, just not yet.

#17 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

Cam is already great relative to 2nd year QBs, he just plays for one of the worst franchises in the NFL the last 5 years. Place him on several teams that arent predicated on him being perfect every week he'd have more wins and likely a playoff birth a la Russell Wilson, rg3, and Luck.

#18 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,314 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

I'm not concerned about where Cam is now or whether he's elite or any of that, I'm just happy to see he continues to improve. Keep trending upward, and soon the ceiling will become the floor.

#19 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 4,042 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

Cam is already great relative to 2nd year QBs, he just plays for one of the worst franchises in the NFL the last 5 years. Place him on several teams that arent predicated on him being perfect every week he'd have more wins and likely a playoff birth a la Russell Wilson, rg3, and Luck.

last 4 years not 5 in 2008 we were 12-4. Compared to second year QB's I would whole heartedly agree to that, but that's not what a lot of fans have been saying or acting like.

#20 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,068 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

Compared to second year QB's I would whole heartedly agree to that, but that's not what a lot of fans have been saying or acting like.

You mean to tell me there are people out there who have an opinion which differs from your own? The horror.

#21 Cage

Cage

Eternal Hatred

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

Don't even bother. It's a wasted effort. Just give up man. Obviously Cam is a great qb on a bad team with serious coaching/management issues. Anybody who tries to argue against that point using sham logic like "Doc" is already beyond hope. It's disgusting and pathetic. I almost wish that Cam demands a trade when his contract is up. Just so that all the idiots get what they want and then have to deal with a losing franchise for the next 20 years.

People (including "fans") will either blatantly bash Cam or bash him in a passive aggressive way attempting to use faulty logic. He is a polarizing player and I guess reasonable, logical people just have to accept that.

#22 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 4,042 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

You mean to tell me there are people out there who have an opinion which differs from your own? The horror.

context of the conversation buddy, KT was replying to my post and I was replying to his, in context it's just me stating why my earlier statement was what it was.

Learn to read

#23 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,849 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:59 AM

His accuracy still needs some work. Records don't make you perfect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com