Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

As a critic of Rivera, I believe he deserves one more year

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I think he can get this team on track, yes he's winning meaningless games, but the players seem to really respect him and play for him. If they didn't care about him would they even bother playing hard in meaningless games? I also believe bringing in another offense will stunt Cam's growth as a QB and this offense as a whole. Chud hasn't been the best either, but he's getting to know what works and what doesn't. And to be honest, I'm not sure if Steve is down with changing coaches all over again, learning different offenses etc...

I know, a new GM may make the situation awkward, but it maybe best for the team. Rivera deserves a third year.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

You bastard..

Posted · Report post

As a critic of the Panthers I believe we deserve everything bad that happens to us if we keep the status quo.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

You bastard..

He only posted an opinion. He didn't kill Kenny.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

The thing I really like about Rivera is that most of the players seem like they play their asses off for him, seem to think he's a great coach

Posted · Report post

I've been ready for him to go all year, but lately the way the team has played for him so inspired makes me hope he is given a third year. I think he has finally gotten the team where he wants them. A few more pieces and we have something special.

Posted · Report post

I have always been more interested in getting rid of Hurney.

Do what you will with the coach.

Posted · Report post

If we finish 7-9, he should stay, no questions asked.

Posted · Report post

First, lets see him win out (something I doubt will happen)..

Then lets make a decision about IF he deserves a third season.

Posted · Report post

Going to need both wins, but if we can win in NewOrleans that will pick us up off the NFCS floor. If we can take 3rd in the South then he should come back..... If not then not....

Posted · Report post

He only posted an opinion. He didn't kill Kenny.

I was just kidding with him for joining the dark side. Honestly it's something I know is coming I'm just putting the thought of it off as long as possible. I didn't figure you for a SouthPark viewer, interesting.

Posted · Report post

Going to need both wins, but if we can win in NewOrleans that will pick us up off the NFCS floor. If we can take 3rd in the South then he should come back..... If not then not....

If we suck playing the Raiders all this is for nothing.Lets look at it at the end of the season