Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

As a critic of Rivera, I believe he deserves one more year

jtnc    3,667

I think he can get this team on track, yes he's winning meaningless games, but the players seem to really respect him and play for him. If they didn't care about him would they even bother playing hard in meaningless games? I also believe bringing in another offense will stunt Cam's growth as a QB and this offense as a whole. Chud hasn't been the best either, but he's getting to know what works and what doesn't. And to be honest, I'm not sure if Steve is down with changing coaches all over again, learning different offenses etc...

I know, a new GM may make the situation awkward, but it maybe best for the team. Rivera deserves a third year.

• Pie 2

mjligon    7,329

I've been ready for him to go all year, but lately the way the team has played for him so inspired makes me hope he is given a third year. I think he has finally gotten the team where he wants them. A few more pieces and we have something special.

SevenSixes    107

First, lets see him win out (something I doubt will happen)..

Then lets make a decision about IF he deserves a third season.

j2sgam    996

Going to need both wins, but if we can win in NewOrleans that will pick us up off the NFCS floor. If we can take 3rd in the South then he should come back..... If not then not....

TheRed    17,964

He only posted an opinion. He didn't kill Kenny.

I was just kidding with him for joining the dark side. Honestly it's something I know is coming I'm just putting the thought of it off as long as possible. I didn't figure you for a SouthPark viewer, interesting.

jarhead    1,031

Going to need both wins, but if we can win in NewOrleans that will pick us up off the NFCS floor. If we can take 3rd in the South then he should come back..... If not then not....

If we suck playing the Raiders all this is for nothing.Lets look at it at the end of the season

Im just going to assume we have the Raiders game. The true test will be the Saints. If we can beat still a solid Saints team in the super dome, im all for Rivera staying. If not, fire him. why? because all thaf wouod mean is we are better than bottom feeding teams like the Raiders but not good enough to hang with good teams. Not only that, but a 6-10 season when everyone predicted playoffs is unacceptahle

And if we for some reason lose to the Raiders? Fire him on the spot.

Panths    76

Another Coaching staff in here would mean the 5th offensive system Cam has had to learn in as many years. He's settling in to this one and looking damn good doing it. Let's give it one more year.

• Pie 2

j2sgam    996

too true jarhead, too true....

Never assume PT84, you make an ass out of you & Uma.... We should win Sunday, but should doesnt always make it happen....