Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NRA's Official Recommendation - MOAR GUNZ!111

106 posts in this topic

Posted

in the case of the mom though, since she and her son are dead, would be liable in this case? the state for not protecting kids? the insurance company for underwriting a policy with or without knowing the underlying conditions or the gun maker? or all of the above?

this whole thing is quite the onion.

If it was shown she had violated her insurer's requirements for liability coverage, her entire estate could be seized and used towards reparations.

More to the point, had she been required to maintain liability insurance, she would have needed to demonstrate a much higher threshold for gun ownership, safety and security. A higher threshold would have likely precluded her son accessing her extensive arms stash in the first place.

Posted

Just look at the liberal "shining city on a hill" CHICAGO. It is a liberal Disneyworld with every regulation and rule imagineable in every facet of life.

It is also the murder capital of the world. If we could only do for the rest of the US, what great liberal minds have done for Chicago, we would be set.

Posted

Just look at the liberal "shining city on a hill" CHICAGO. It is a liberal Disneyworld with every regulation and rule imagineable in every facet of life.

It is also the murder capital of the world. If we could only do for the rest of the US, what great liberal minds have done for Chicago, we would be set.

I wish you were accurate about anything

according to statistics compiled by the Citizen Council for Public Safety and Criminal Justice, a Mexican think-tank, 40 of the world's most dangerous cities are in Latin America, with 14 in Brazil and 12 in Mexico. Outside the region, New Orleans has the highest murder rate, coming 21st on the list with a murder rate of 57.88 per 100,000

Posted

Wrong again.

Widespread school shootings are because of mentally unstable people.

Banning guns will NOT make it more difficult to obtain them. If someone wants one, it will still be damn easy for them to obtain one.

It is easier for a teenager to get pot than it is beer....and one is banned and the other is not.

Guess i have a question. If these type guns are banned how would it be still easy to get? I have no idea how to get heroine. I guess i could go around asking everyone. But I will probably get busted.

Posted

artduck03.gif

Posted

artduck03.gif

This will never get old

Posted

Spin baby, spin!

Posted

Show me per capita...

Stockton CA come on down

Posted

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2012/12/14/chart-the-u-s-has-far-more-gun-related-killings-than-any-other-developed-country/

Posted

Show me per capita...

Stockton CA come on down

I'll just go with 1.1 million more people in Los Angeles than Chicago, yet about 2/3 of the total Murders in Chicago.

Stockton has a population less then 300k, apples and oranges.