Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

Facebook Politics

593 posts in this topic

1016096_475806245830383_555018991_n.jpg

1010493_540028989386562_2097910700_n.jpg

Charlie Webb Sr. Send her to Kenya an tell her to stay with her brother in law
Like · Reply · 18 · Monday at 9:33pm via mobile
Ron Stitely The worst woman EVER in our White House....a disgrace !!
Like · Reply · 18 · Monday at 9:31pm
Elaine Willard no other FIRST LADY has ever cost AMERICA like this female has! but then she is NO FIRST LADY!!!!!
Like · Reply · 15 · Monday at 9:37pm
Diana Larkins What an Arrogant, Classless, Racist and The Poorest excuse of a First Lady Ever! Her and the "Narcissist In Chief" are a Disgrace to this Nation.
Like · Reply · 11 · Monday at 11:37pm via mobile
Amy Gibson Hell yes, when I get a vacation I have to pay for my own she is the most arognant first lady ever (she does not even deserve to be called First Lady, she is a degrace to the title.
Like · Reply · 11 · Monday at 9:44pm
Gregory Hoyle She has spent more then that actually. It's a shame that they can spend freely on vacations when I work 5 days every week and can't afford to go anywhere.
Like · Reply · 10 · Monday at 9:28pm

Susan Pawlicki I wish that they would just go back to kenya
    Like · 5 · Monday at 10:04pm
    View more replies
    Write a reply...

Tiffany Corrinne Roe Isn't she suppose to be helping our country not go on vacations??? These people need to be removed from the White House NOW!!!!
Like · Reply · 10 · Monday at 9:30pm
Willard Solomon Deport The obsama's
Like · Reply · 8 · Monday at 9:43pm
Cheryl Annie Hilton There should be a law against that If they want vacations they should have to pay ALL OF THE COST out of THEIR OWN MONEY NOT OURS
Like · Reply · 8 · Monday at 9:40pm
Chris Anderson Why are these vacation not included in the Sequester? Government sequester = no vacation for President & family, Congress etc. why isn't it included????
Like · Reply · 9 · Monday at 9:38pm via mobile
Denny Berg What did you expect from the obamas? We need to get rid of them and congress for allowing this bs to continue.
Like · Reply · 8 · Monday at 9:37pm
Annette Postel Wonder how many vacations she and the girls will take when they have to pay for them?!?!?
Like · Reply · 8 · Monday at 9:33pm
Joanie Noel Davenport Send her on a one way vacation
Like · Reply · 9 · Monday at 9:32pm via mobile
Laura Seabrooks She spends money while Americans fight for their very lives and their very livelihood is being stripped from them as they die to give her the right to live in America even though she does not believe in America.
Like · Reply · 9 · Monday at 9:31pm via mobile
Leonard Chriss Cannot wait for this to stop!!!
Like · Reply · 8 · Monday at 9:30pm
Lura Lyn Schwartz They are taking all they can get. They don't care about our country. Are you Obama voters proud of yourselves? Shame on you.
Like · Reply · 9 · Monday at 9:30pm via mobile

Ron Scott FU Lura!! anyone can vote for who they want...or are you forgeting thats what this country is all about you fool!!
    Like · Yesterday at 8:02am
    Todd Gephart Well said Lura, right on girl! I'm with you!
    Like · Yesterday at 6:15pm
    View more replies
    Write a reply...

Cathy Dion-Nowicki street trash
Like · Reply · 7 · Monday at 9:43pm
Chic Sphar sick of this free loader...
Like · Reply · 8 · Monday at 9:32pm
Barbara Nastasi You know they really have a hell of a lot of nerve. I don't know why they think they can just throw away taxpayers money like that. Your going on Vacation pay for it from your own money. Your husband gets a pay check in case you didn't know.
Ben Cook Talk about taking advantage of us all, the Obama family is laughing at us.
Like · Reply · 7 · Monday at 11:20pm
Dee Cee Get these two outta the white the don't even deserve being there... Impeach Obama..!
Like · Reply · 6 · Monday at 9:43pm
Gregory Hoyle Everytime I read something about the Obama family spending money on anything that doesn't benefit America it makes me sick. Barry Obama spent more money on soccer fields and golfing then he has anything that benefits the people in this country.
Like · Reply · 6 · Monday at 9:41pm
Lyle Aul Ghetto Queen living it up!
Like · Reply · 7 · Monday at 9:38pm
Brian Chaney She could at least do something about her mustache
Like · Reply · 7 · Monday at 9:33pm via mobile
Shirley Crawford Shameful. Disgraceful. Wasteful. Tasteless. A national embarrassment. And these are the nicest words I have for her
Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 10:49pm via mobile
Scott Blowers For ten million it should have been a permanent vacation.
Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 10:27pm
Milly Donato Horvath JUST LIKE WELFARE!!!
Like · Reply · 6 · Monday at 9:37pm
Mabel Starcher yea she should we cant even afford a vacation but we got to pay for hers she got money let her pay for her own
Like · Reply · 6 · Monday at 9:32pm
Tanya Spiese Benefield Absolute disgrace!! The Obama's are going overboard with their lavish vacations!!! SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME: How many days have they actually spent IN WASHINGTON, working?
Like · Reply · 6 · Monday at 9:29pm
Carol Smith I am sorry I don't like this, as a taxpayer this is being abusive of her position, and We Need it to stop.... How can we balance the budget when the Vacations, of the people in the White House cost more than many other programs?
Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 10:16pm
Bill ONeill She needs to be sent on a permanent vacation back to Chicago or better yet to some dreary place in Africa.
Like · Reply · 4 · Yesterday at 4:18am
Jean Leach they are living on taxpayers buck they r welfare cases!
Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 11:12pm
Jean Leach she looks like a low class hooker!
Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 11:11pm
Patricia Morse She needs to be told that the next vacation will be on her dime and no Air Force One to fly her..Take a commercial airline..
Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 10:57pm
Felicitas Strong Kate Middleton or the Dichess of Cambridge looks beuatiful and is beautiful inside and out an REAL Lady she wears second hand cltohes $29 dollars and looks like million dollars - michelll puts on million dollar clothes she steals the money from hard working taxpayers since she has nothing of her own and looks like a want a be - a bitter angry uglu inside out marine seargant no matter what she puts on she looks cheap - difference between a lady and a tramp
Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 10:21pm

Barbara Macintire You must be looking in the mirror sweat heart , lol
    Like · Yesterday at 2:54am
    View more replies
    Write a reply...

Betty Kimball there should be a ceiling on "their spending" thats ridiculous with what those 2 are spending on their lavish vacations and the money is needed right here in OUR Country....
Like · Reply · 4 · Yesterday at 6:58am
Betty Kimball thats because she never had anything and now she's going hog wild and spending....our money....
Like · Reply · 4 · Yesterday at 6:56am
Jennifer Perry-Adams NO CLASS.....never had any and never will!!!
Like · Reply · 5 · Yesterday at 6:16am
Linda Putz They think they are entitled , say what you want about the Bush's , they weren't like this . They had class .
Like · Reply · 5 · Yesterday at 6:07am via mobile

Keith Barnes http://www.politicususa.com/2011/12/23/cost-obama-christmas-vacation-bush.html Much more expensive family, twice as many vacations
    Like · Yesterday at 6:04pm
    Write a reply...

Turtle Cheri They are millionaires why are the taxpayers paying for their vacations. I don't care if its the President and his wife. Shouldn't they be examples to honest Americans? Guess Not !!
Like · Reply · 4 · Yesterday at 2:21am
Christopher John Maybe she should vacaton here in oklahoma? I have a blow up bed and we can tour the destruction in moore? Then have a candle lit dinner with kraft mac and cheese and wieners?
Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 11:24pm

Ron Scott oh so the storm damage there is the obamas fault???i see now...if id have known that id never have voted for him...who would have known romney could have prevent damaging storms...or maybe its that god you all pray to that you should blame!
    Like · Yesterday at 8:05am
    Thom Gillette DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Like · Yesterday at 11:01am
    View more replies
    Write a reply...

Brad Patterson this money could go to less fortunate people who never can afford vacations and just need it to live...heck 10,000 familys could get a check for $1000...that might save them a year of hardship! I cant stand this president!
Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 11:19pm

Ron Scott ya because all the past presidents have sent checks out to everyone instead of going away somewhere...you fool!
    Like · 1 · Yesterday at 8:06am
    Brad Patterson im talking about all the families who lost homes during these tornadoes!!
    Like · 1 · Yesterday at 11:08am
    View more replies
    Write a reply...

Susan Kistler What a disgrace to our country.
Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 11:11pm
Alice Coddington I am soooooooooooop sick of that family!
Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 11:10pm
Joyce Reinier think about the people that money would feed
Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 10:53pm
Terry Duncan SHE IS A F@#%ing PARASITE.IF YOU ARE GOING TO WASTE OUR TAX DOLLARES,FIND A DECENT PLASTIC SURGEON! SERIOUSLY,YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR FACE CAUGHT FIRE,AND SOMEONE TRIED TO PUT IT OUT WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER!!
Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 9:48pm
James B Mcallister Ugly but expensive to the taxpayers
Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 9:40pm via mobile
Mike King when did the obamas get on welfare
Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 9:39pm
Kimberley Fischer Barber And we cut how much of the military? medicare? And add to the National Debt how much?
Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 9:33pm
Judith Stanfield The obamas are TRASH!!!
Like · Reply · 3 · Monday at 11:12pm
John Fiero Disgraceful
Like · Reply · 4 · Yesterday at 6:34am via mobile
Carol Ann Turley She doesn't even look and dress like a First Lady? Other first ladies were dignified and dressed. The part. LET THEM PAY FOR THEIR VACATIONS OUT OF THEIR OWN MONEY!
Like · Reply · 4 · Yesterday at 5:57am
Dianne Laube Now is the time we IMPEACH HIM & make her return every penny she has stolen from the American People. She is the worst First Lady In the history of the Country.
Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 11:53pm via mobile

i don't get what the big deal is, all those people were just as mad when bush took vacays

1010493_540028989386562_2097910700_n.jpg

Charlie Webb Sr. Send her to Kenya an tell her to stay with her brother in law

Like · Reply · 18 · Monday at 9:33pm via mobile

Ron Stitely The worst woman EVER in our White House....a disgrace !!

Like · Reply · 18 · Monday at 9:31pm

Elaine Willard no other FIRST LADY has ever cost AMERICA like this female has! but then she is NO FIRST LADY!!!!!

Like · Reply · 15 · Monday at 9:37pm

Diana Larkins What an Arrogant, Classless, Racist and The Poorest excuse of a First Lady Ever! Her and the "Narcissist In Chief" are a Disgrace to this Nation.

Like · Reply · 11 · Monday at 11:37pm via mobile

Amy Gibson Hell yes, when I get a vacation I have to pay for my own she is the most arognant first lady ever (she does not even deserve to be called First Lady, she is a degrace to the title.

Like · Reply · 11 · Monday at 9:44pm

Gregory Hoyle She has spent more then that actually. It's a shame that they can spend freely on vacations when I work 5 days every week and can't afford to go anywhere.

Like · Reply · 10 · Monday at 9:28pm

Susan Pawlicki I wish that they would just go back to kenya

Like · 5 · Monday at 10:04pm

View more replies

Write a reply...

Tiffany Corrinne Roe Isn't she suppose to be helping our country not go on vacations??? These people need to be removed from the White House NOW!!!!

Like · Reply · 10 · Monday at 9:30pm

Willard Solomon Deport The obsama's

Like · Reply · 8 · Monday at 9:43pm

Cheryl Annie Hilton There should be a law against that If they want vacations they should have to pay ALL OF THE COST out of THEIR OWN MONEY NOT OURS

Like · Reply · 8 · Monday at 9:40pm

Chris Anderson Why are these vacation not included in the Sequester? Government sequester = no vacation for President & family, Congress etc. why isn't it included????

Like · Reply · 9 · Monday at 9:38pm via mobile

Denny Berg What did you expect from the obamas? We need to get rid of them and congress for allowing this bs to continue.

Like · Reply · 8 · Monday at 9:37pm

Annette Postel Wonder how many vacations she and the girls will take when they have to pay for them?!?!?

Like · Reply · 8 · Monday at 9:33pm

Joanie Noel Davenport Send her on a one way vacation

Like · Reply · 9 · Monday at 9:32pm via mobile

Laura Seabrooks She spends money while Americans fight for their very lives and their very livelihood is being stripped from them as they die to give her the right to live in America even though she does not believe in America.

Like · Reply · 9 · Monday at 9:31pm via mobile

Leonard Chriss Cannot wait for this to stop!!!

Like · Reply · 8 · Monday at 9:30pm

Lura Lyn Schwartz They are taking all they can get. They don't care about our country. Are you Obama voters proud of yourselves? Shame on you.

Like · Reply · 9 · Monday at 9:30pm via mobile

Ron Scott FU Lura!! anyone can vote for who they want...or are you forgeting thats what this country is all about you fool!!

Like · Yesterday at 8:02am

Todd Gephart Well said Lura, right on girl! I'm with you!

Like · Yesterday at 6:15pm

View more replies

Write a reply...

Cathy Dion-Nowicki street trash

Like · Reply · 7 · Monday at 9:43pm

Chic Sphar sick of this free loader...

Barbara Nastasi You know they really have a hell of a lot of nerve. I don't know why they think they can just throw away taxpayers money like that. Your going on Vacation pay for it from your own money. Your husband gets a pay check in case you didn't know.

Ben Cook Talk about taking advantage of us all, the Obama family is laughing at us.

Like · Reply · 7 · Monday at 11:20pm

Dee Cee Get these two outta the white the don't even deserve being there... Impeach Obama..!

Like · Reply · 6 · Monday at 9:43pm

Gregory Hoyle Everytime I read something about the Obama family spending money on anything that doesn't benefit America it makes me sick. Barry Obama spent more money on soccer fields and golfing then he has anything that benefits the people in this country.

Like · Reply · 6 · Monday at 9:41pm

Lyle Aul Ghetto Queen living it up!

Like · Reply · 7 · Monday at 9:38pm

Brian Chaney She could at least do something about her mustache

Like · Reply · 7 · Monday at 9:33pm via mobile

Shirley Crawford Shameful. Disgraceful. Wasteful. Tasteless. A national embarrassment. And these are the nicest words I have for her

Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 10:49pm via mobile

Scott Blowers For ten million it should have been a permanent vacation.

Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 10:27pm

Milly Donato Horvath JUST LIKE WELFARE!!!

Like · Reply · 6 · Monday at 9:37pm

Mabel Starcher yea she should we cant even afford a vacation but we got to pay for hers she got money let her pay for her own

Like · Reply · 6 · Monday at 9:32pm

Tanya Spiese Benefield Absolute disgrace!! The Obama's are going overboard with their lavish vacations!!! SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME: How many days have they actually spent IN WASHINGTON, working?

Like · Reply · 6 · Monday at 9:29pm

Carol Smith I am sorry I don't like this, as a taxpayer this is being abusive of her position, and We Need it to stop.... How can we balance the budget when the Vacations, of the people in the White House cost more than many other programs?

Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 10:16pm

Bill ONeill She needs to be sent on a permanent vacation back to Chicago or better yet to some dreary place in Africa.

Like · Reply · 4 · Yesterday at 4:18am

Jean Leach they are living on taxpayers buck they r welfare cases!

Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 11:12pm

Jean Leach she looks like a low class hooker!

Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 11:11pm

Patricia Morse She needs to be told that the next vacation will be on her dime and no Air Force One to fly her..Take a commercial airline..

Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 10:57pm

Felicitas Strong Kate Middleton or the Dichess of Cambridge looks beuatiful and is beautiful inside and out an REAL Lady she wears second hand cltohes $29 dollars and looks like million dollars - michelll puts on million dollar clothes she steals the money from hard working taxpayers since she has nothing of her own and looks like a want a be - a bitter angry uglu inside out marine seargant no matter what she puts on she looks cheap - difference between a lady and a tramp

Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 10:21pm

Barbara Macintire You must be looking in the mirror sweat heart , lol

Like · Yesterday at 2:54am

View more replies

Write a reply...

Betty Kimball there should be a ceiling on "their spending" thats ridiculous with what those 2 are spending on their lavish vacations and the money is needed right here in OUR Country....

Like · Reply · 4 · Yesterday at 6:58am

Betty Kimball thats because she never had anything and now she's going hog wild and spending....our money....

Like · Reply · 4 · Yesterday at 6:56am

Jennifer Perry-Adams NO CLASS.....never had any and never will!!!

Like · Reply · 5 · Yesterday at 6:16am

Linda Putz They think they are entitled , say what you want about the Bush's , they weren't like this . They had class .

Like · Reply · 5 · Yesterday at 6:07am via mobile

Keith Barnes http://www.politicususa.com/2011/12/23/cost-obama-christmas-vacation-bush.html Much more expensive family, twice as many vacations

Like · Yesterday at 6:04pm

Write a reply...

Turtle Cheri They are millionaires why are the taxpayers paying for their vacations. I don't care if its the President and his wife. Shouldn't they be examples to honest Americans? Guess Not !!

Like · Reply · 4 · Yesterday at 2:21am

Christopher John Maybe she should vacaton here in oklahoma? I have a blow up bed and we can tour the destruction in moore? Then have a candle lit dinner with kraft mac and cheese and wieners?

Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 11:24pm

Ron Scott oh so the storm damage there is the obamas fault???i see now...if id have known that id never have voted for him...who would have known romney could have prevent damaging storms...or maybe its that god you all pray to that you should blame!

Like · Yesterday at 8:05am

Thom Gillette DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like · Yesterday at 11:01am

View more replies

Write a reply...

Brad Patterson this money could go to less fortunate people who never can afford vacations and just need it to live...heck 10,000 familys could get a check for $1000...that might save them a year of hardship! I cant stand this president!

Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 11:19pm

Ron Scott ya because all the past presidents have sent checks out to everyone instead of going away somewhere...you fool!

Like · 1 · Yesterday at 8:06am

Brad Patterson im talking about all the families who lost homes during these tornadoes!!

Like · 1 · Yesterday at 11:08am

View more replies

Write a reply...

Susan Kistler What a disgrace to our country.

Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 11:11pm

Alice Coddington I am soooooooooooop sick of that family!

Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 11:10pm

Joyce Reinier think about the people that money would feed

Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 10:53pm

Terry Duncan SHE IS A F@#%ing PARASITE.IF YOU ARE GOING TO WASTE OUR TAX DOLLARES,FIND A DECENT PLASTIC SURGEON! SERIOUSLY,YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR FACE CAUGHT FIRE,AND SOMEONE TRIED TO PUT IT OUT WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER!!

Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 9:48pm

James B Mcallister Ugly but expensive to the taxpayers

Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 9:40pm via mobile

Mike King when did the obamas get on welfare

Like · Reply · 5 · Monday at 9:39pm

Kimberley Fischer Barber And we cut how much of the military? medicare? And add to the National Debt how much?

Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 9:33pm

Judith Stanfield The obamas are TRASH!!!

Like · Reply · 3 · Monday at 11:12pm

John Fiero Disgraceful

Like · Reply · 4 · Yesterday at 6:34am via mobile

Carol Ann Turley She doesn't even look and dress like a First Lady? Other first ladies were dignified and dressed. The part. LET THEM PAY FOR THEIR VACATIONS OUT OF THEIR OWN MONEY!

Like · Reply · 4 · Yesterday at 5:57am

Dianne Laube Now is the time we IMPEACH HIM & make her return every penny she has stolen from the American People. She is the worst First Lady In the history of the Country.

Like · Reply · 4 · Monday at 11:53pm via mobile

lol wow they mad

998397_364897043639138_1760316805_n.png

I REALLY wish I knew who it was playing offense against 'mericuh... because they are, like, the worst offense of all time...

998397_364897043639138_1760316805_n.png

I REALLY wish I knew who it was playing offense against 'mericuh... because they are, like, the worst offense of all time...

Actually, we have better "special teams"