#1 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,101 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

http://politicaltick...vote/?hpt=hp_t1

With no changes.

Taxes go up for those making more than 400 hundred grand, or couples making 450 grand. I am glad both sides agree to meet in the middle, sort of. It will be interesting to see what is actually in it since I doubt many house members (or Senate members for that matter) had time to study it very much.

#2 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,000 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

They now need to move on to the spending cuts.

I agree with their approach given the timing.....get this passed and then something on spending.

My fear is that the Dems got the tax increase and now will balk on spending cuts.

#3 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,978 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

I don't agree with it at all.

Acting like teenagers by procrastinating till New Years Day? Give me a break. This was hyped to death by the media. I don't know how many million times I heard fiscal cliff. All this just makes everyone somehow feel relieved that the cartoon characters in DC only broke it off a foot up your arse.

Very typical of raising taxes now and promising cuts later. Don't hold your breath. These big money programs are what buys votes for these doofus bags.

Tax revenue us already back up to 2008 levels, but spending has balooned wildly and now we raise taxes, taking more money out of the economy and solve nothing. In fact, this bill will spend even more. A joke.

I would have liked to see them let it go over the cliff. Damn the next election, Pubs are not going to get elected anyway, because Dems are paying for the elections now with public money anyway. Might just have become a third party supporter

#4 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,380 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:37 AM

http://i2.cdn.turner....relief.act.pdf

American politics... retard strong. Our kids didn't need a viable economy anyways

#5 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,086 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

Mining gold, silver and Lithium in Afghanistan doesn't pay for itself!! The Chinese value these and did not accept Clunker for cash as payment.

A lot of this SPENDING is Military which did not get cut(GOP magic) This is a cost that is expanding and really have not seen much done to curb this. Robot planes, dogs and cats living together...mass chaos.

One of my favorite SNL sketches below..

http://www.hulu.com/watch/110317

#6 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,397 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

Pathetic.

That is all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic