Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ok, you've taken possession of Jerry's soul for the meeting tomorrow...

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Let's take the most recent reports as the most credible. That is, Jerry has not fully made up his mind on Rivera's fate and much will depend on the outcome of their meeting tomorrow.

You're Jerry Richardson for the day...what do you ask Rivera? What do you want to hear to convince you to let him stick around?

Posted · Report post

Ron, have this team operate like the 2nd half of this year....for the next full year. Or your fired.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

IDK, if it's taken you a week to convince yourself not to fire someone - you should probably fire them.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

"Ron do it big this year don't let me down and for god's sake get yourself some white socks to go with that suit."

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

IDK, if it's taken you a week to convince yourself not to fire someone - you should probably fire them.

Exactly if your confidence is that low in the man, he should have been fired on Monday.

Posted · Report post

I want to hear what the difference was in the beginning and end of this season. Why were we improved down the stretch? If Rivera can convince me that he knows the reason for the difference in the play of the team, then I keep him. If he stutters and stammers and it appears it was just good fortune, (I don't think that's the case.) then I let him go.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i don't let him talk. i don't want promises. i don't want excuses.

i want back to back winning seasons. if he isn't winning next year, he's gone.

crap...if he's losing by the bye week he'd be gone.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

How much of a pay cut are you gonna take Chico?

Posted · Report post

I want to hear what the difference was in the beginning and end of this season. Why were we improved down the stretch? .

This is the first question I ask him. I want to know what went wrong with the offense. If he basically just says "Chud fuged up" then I would send him packing unless Ron has already made plans to replace Chud. Rivera has to take responsibility for both sides of the ball, period.

I would also ask what we could do differently in our training camp/preseason preparation to get off to a faster start.

Posted · Report post

Questions I would ask Ron;

1) Is the team still "learning"?

2) If the team is still "learning", how much longer will it be before the team graduates?

3) why were you unable to put your finger on what was keeping my team from winning?

Posted · Report post

"Ron do it big this year don't let me down and for god's sake get yourself some white socks to go with that suit."

yes

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Just like when you leave the Military, I would ask him where his plane ticket out of Charlotte should take him.

1 person likes this