Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

alex jones and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

95 posts in this topic

That's just how it tends to go. It happened with Venom, Claws, CoW, and everyone I've seen stay interested in conspiracies for too long. Starts out as a healthy mistrust of government, and eventually evolves into reptilians and crap.

It's an addiction the same as a drug or a cult. You need more and more to get your fix and that tense feeling that you've grown accustomed to.

I don't have an opinion on the reptilians mainly bc I've never had the interest to persue it. Other crap sure.

Just because thats your opinion of the situation doesnt make it a reality. What you described above is actually far far from the truth of it all...and I dont expect you or anyone else to ever understand, which is fine.

Why is that just my opinion, while you feel entitled to say things like you're right on a foundational level and it's not up for debate?

What if I'm right on a foundational level?

what is a tanstestical

One that's been in the sun?

Why is that just my opinion, while you feel entitled to say things like you're right on a foundational level and it's not up for debate?

What if I'm right on a foundational level?

I was saying that it is just your opinion that conspiracy theorizing grows into an unhealthy infatuation of needing to up-the-ante into realms of "reptilians and crap" in order to "get a fix," which is ridiculous.

As far as the foundational understanding aspect of it all that you're now bringing up goes...its not that I feel "entitled" to saying anything...i'm just relaying the facts. It's just how it is. And it's not "I" who am necessarily right...versus the information itself being right. Considering how f*cked up, inhumane, and manipulated our societal systems are, without a doubt points to the very real and obvious truth that the planet is run by a tight-niche group of insane people with insane agendas...with global finance being their main tool of leverage and control. That is the foundational level of our systems that I speak of...which should be very evident to everyone by now.

Austin's TSA are so ridiculously nice and friendly you almost feel like they're trying to trap you.

I was saying that it is just your opinion that conspiracy theorizing grows into an unhealthy infatuation of needing to up-the-ante into realms of "reptilians and crap" in order to "get a fix," which is ridiculous.

As far as the foundational understanding aspect of it all that you're now bringing up goes...its not that I feel "entitled" to saying anything...i'm just relaying the facts. It's just how it is. And it's not "I" who am necessarily right...versus the information itself being right. Considering how f*cked up, inhumane, and manipulated our societal systems are, without a doubt points to the very real and obvious truth that the planet is run by a tight-niche group of insane people with insane agendas...with global finance being their main tool of leverage and control. That is the foundational level of our systems that I speak of...which should be very evident to everyone by now.

Do you believe in reptilians? How about greys? Pleiadians? Andromedans? Tau Ceti?

Are these things already proven right and not up for debate?

Hey venom would you say that this new reality is coming along in the next few months or so? Oh sorry, that was funny like 5 YEARS AGO or something

Do you believe in reptilians? How about greys? Pleiadians? Andromedans? Tau Ceti?

Are these things already proven right and not up for debate?

I'm not sure where you're getting at or what this has to do with anything. If those concepts were included in the pool of what we know to be absolutely for sure, then I would've mentioned it in my previous post.

But if I must, as far as the ET situation goes, it is in my personal opinion that there is something to it all, we just don't know all the details. When getting into that realm of information there is so much info and disinfo mixed together that it makes it seemingly impossible to decipher fact from fiction.

i believe it to be extremely arrogant to think we are the only form of life in the universe. and stupid.

those truly in the know don't sell out. alex jones is as credible to "truth" as justin bieber is to music.